Weleda Skin Food

Weleda Skin Food Reviews

Ranked #1006 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Skin Food - SmallFor dry and rough skinIntensely hydrates and cares for the skin. Ultra-moisturizing, pure Lanolin and anti-blemish, organic Pansy nourishes and soothes dry and damaged skin. A precious essential oil blend of lavender, rosemary and sweet orange oil refresh the skin and the senses. Apply this whole body cream to your skin anytime, with special attention to extra dry areas, such as the feet, hands and elbows. Directions for use: Apply a small amount to dry or rough skin as needed and massage into the skin until the cream is absorbed. A light, protective film may remain on the skin's surface. To deeply nourish hard-working, dry hands liberally apply the cream on the hands, cover with cotton gloves and leave on overnight. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.* from natural essential oils

September 05, 2015

This cream made with natural essential oils is great for dry and rough skin. My only issue is the texture. It's more of a paste than a crea.

May 21, 2011

This is one of those desert island products for me. It works wonders on areas that need deep moisturizing (calluses on your feet), and makes skin oh so soft. The smell is amazing as well. Not fruity and floral but sort of like something in the citrus family, I always joke I want to put it on my salad. In the winter, my chin got really dry and flaky. I lightly exfoliated and applied Skin Food every day and it was back to normal in a few days. I have a tendency to break out on my chin, it's my trouble area, but I didn't experience any break outs while using, or after, it feels really light and not greasy and you can tell it penetrates deep rather than just the surface layer which is what skin needs. I highly recommend this one, you'll find so many uses for it, and the price is very reasonable since you don't need a lot on trouble spots.

March 12, 2009

I swear by this as my winter saviour! I first heard about the Weleda product some years ago so I decided to head over to Noah's for about $20~. The Skin Food is all-natural and highly affective for dry skin. Its main ingredients are sunflower seed oil, almond oil, beeswax and rosemary. I usually put it on my legs and arms after shower. It also works well as a hand cream. Its thicker than a body butter, so a little goes a long way. I wouldn't wear this over summer, but this is a good purchase for the dry seasons.

September 14, 2008

I have very dry skin, and this cream works wonders. It works as a body or hand lotion, but I also use it on my face and haven't had any issues with it clogging pores or causing irritation. The product is all natural and smells amazing! The price may seem a little high, but it's so effective that little bit goes a long way.