Wendy's Jalapeno Fresco Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Wendy's Jalapeno Fresco Spicy Chicken Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 235 in Fast Food

June 09, 2015

I really love spicy food. So I had to try this new #Wendys item on their menu. #Wendys "Jalapeno Fresco Spicy Chicken Sandwich" is pretty tasty. #Wendys always uses the freshest ingedients. I love the #jalapenofrescospice. It is very good. I recommend anyone that likes spicy food to try this sandwich.

June 09, 2015

Everyone loves fast food but feels bad after eating it but i can truly say that this burger will make you happy and you will keep feeling that emotion all night long

May 13, 2015

This flavor of chicken sandwich is on our neighborhood Wendy's menu now for only a limited time. My husband loves them and says the spices are just right with the chicken. He eats 2 at a meal. They are too spicy for me since I can't digest it. He loves them.

May 13, 2015

It was very tasty and spicy . Wendy's has always had very fresh food. Great new product!

May 08, 2015

Wendy's over the years has taken a huge down turn for me, ever since they have been making all the menu changes I found the quality to not nearly be as good any more. The burgers are just not the same.
    By fluke one day I decided to give Wendy's another go, and enter the Jalapeno Fresco - much to my surprise this sandwich is actually pretty delicious and has just the right amount of spice. Sadly it is offered for a limited time only so once it's gone so will my visits to Wendy's