Wet N Wild Cruelty Free Make Up Brushes
Good

Wet N Wild Cruelty Free Make Up Brushes Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 02, 2016

These are hard to find in Quebec!!! I had to buy mines on Amazon. I don't regret it at all! They are cheap, vegan, cruelty free, they look good and most of all, they are soft and so nice to use! I absolutely love mines and unfortunately I couldn't buy all of them, I will try to get more of these soon.

March 03, 2016

I discovered these Wet N Wild Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly Make Up Brushes on the website of a beauty blogger that I follow. I loved them on sight and researched where I could buy them. Wet N Wild's website says they are available at Walmart across Canada - however - after searching each and every Walmart within 50 km of me I had to admit defeat and ordered them from the website. It was a bit more expensive and the shipping was killer lol - but I managed to get a full set of 16 brushes - and I love them all! They are made of a two toned synthetic polymax fibre blend that mimics real hair brushes. The handles are comfortable and easy to use - with no bristle fallout. They are also cruelty free and vegan friendly. If you can get your hands on a set of these inexpensive tools you won't regret it!!