Wet 'N Wild Mega Protein Mascara Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 801 in Mascara

June 27, 2016

This mascara has ingredients, which helps protect and strengthen your lashes. It doesn't clump at all and layers well. My lashes curl nicely but they aren't as curled as I'd like to be. For the price, it is definitely worth it.

April 06, 2016

Great product which i found on sale for under $2. Applies easily and removes just as easy. Doesn't clump. A must have in my makeup bag. Worth every penny!!

March 16, 2016

I got it for about 3.67 at walmart at the time..the formula was way too wet for me. I was initially bummed but then I found a use for it... Since the formula itself is very black, I would do a very light coat on the tips of my lashes to make them extra black and give it a pop. Maybe this mascara would work better once it's dried out a bit in my opinion.

February 12, 2016

Very affordable and amazing! You don't need to apply a lot to make your lashes pop. The brush gets every lash. It isn't waterproof but unless you plan on crying or dancing in the rain it's worth it!

February 08, 2016

I am really not a fan of this mascara. The application is fine, but it doesn't last. It flakes off and smudges. Also, I find that the wet n wild products are getting pricier, so for the same price point there are better products out there.

January 27, 2016

For the price, it does it's job. It isn't the best mascara in the world, but it isn't clumpy and does provide some lift. It was best used with an eyelash curler or as a base coat.

January 19, 2016

The product went on well but it didn't work to curl or add any curl to my.lashes and it didn't last the day.

December 17, 2015

It makes your lashes SO long and voluminous! After using it for a week straight i noticed my lashes were longer a fuller than before!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!

October 31, 2015

I'm on the fence with this one. I'm not overly impressed but I'm not disappointed either. It does what it's supposed to.

August 27, 2015

very natural! not clumply at all. love the packaging and size and only got it for 3 dollars. win win