Wet n' Wild Wildshine nail color in Blazed

Wet n' Wild Wildshine nail color in Blazed Reviews

1 review
Ranked #860 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

May 16, 2015

I bought Wet n' Wild wildshine in Blazed (C473B) at the dollar store for $1.25. The colour is a pretty coral, but I wasn't impressed with the quality. Two (thick) coats and I can still see my nail plate through the polish. From far away it's not noticeable, but it bugs me when I look at it closely.

The shine is your average nail polish shiny, nothing special (which you would think from a product called "wildshine").

The polish doesn't last long on the nails, even with a top coat applied. I suppose I shouldn't expect much from a nail polish that is available at the dollar store. But the brand name itself is very popular so you'd think they'd make a good quality product.

I would not buy Wet n' Wild wetshine nail color again. At least not in this colour. I know colours can vary greatly in quality under the same brand, so I might give a deeper colour another shot. But based off my results with Blazed I won't be buying it again any time soon.