Whiskas Kitten Dry Food with Real Chicken
Good

Whiskas Kitten Dry Food with Real Chicken Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 57 in Cat Food & Treats

October 30, 2016

My kitten loves this food :). We had got her and had to change her food so we chose this one and she has loved it since day one. She is a healthy growing kitten now that's for sure.

May 13, 2016

This is what my cat is currently eating and she really seems to enjoy it, maybe too much so. My kitty could lose a pound or two! But she never gets fur balls and she has really soft hair so maybe I have her food to thank!

May 13, 2016

This is a really good brand of cat food and my cat seems to really enjoy it, however I find that this cat food is really expensive epically compared to my regular brand. I will get these when on sale so that my cats have a variety of different food to eat.

March 31, 2016

Whiskas dry kitten food with real chicken is a high quality kitten food with a very decent price. I have used it in the past when my cat needed the extra nutrients of a kitten food.

Whiskas is definitely a great product.

March 07, 2016

This is the only cat food that my cat will touch! All of the other brands of cat foods she will either avoid eating until she is starving, or throw up all over the carpet (cat puke on the carpet is the worst to clean up). Worth the extra money not to have to deal with a messy floor.

March 07, 2016

I switched to Whiskas kitten food because of the promise of real chicken used in the kibbels. My kitten loves it and the small round bites are easy for her to swallow. The only downside is that the bag is not resealable, which would be better to preserve the freshness. But overall a great product which I recommend to anyone looking for kitten food with good quality, natural ingredients!