Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler

Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Publication Date: September 15, 2012
ISBN: 9781402270543
Pages: 320

She never thought a kiss could kill…Samantha didn’t mean to hurt anyone. She was just trying to fit in...and she wanted to make Zee a little jealous after he completely ditched her for a prettier girl. So she kissed Alex. And then he died—right in her arms.Was she really the only person in the entire school who didn’t know about his peanut allergy? Or that eating a peanut butter sandwich and then kissing him would be deadly? Overnight Sam turns into the school pariah and a media sensation explodes. Consumed with guilt, abandoned by her friends, and in jeopardy of losing her swimming scholarship, she’ll have to find a way to forgive herself before anyone else will.

MY REVIEW
I got the opportunity to read “Who I Kissed”. When I read the back Jacket of the book I was pretty doubtful that this would be a book that I would like. After I started reading it…I was HOOKED. This book made me laugh and cry. The story was both heartbreaking and amazing. The story really made me think as well as put myself in other character’s positions and not just in Sam’s. The characters were well developed and made me both love them and even hate them at times. This was a fantastic book, one I’ll remember for a very long time. From now on there won’t be any judging books by their covers.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?