Wild Vines Strawberry White Zinfandel Wine Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 67 in White Wine

This wine is from United States, California region. A bite into a fresh, sweet strawberry with flavor that adds dimension to the fruity White Zinfandel. ZINFANDEL Wine

December 28, 2016

Super tasty and light fruity wine, perfect for girls night out and just for almost everything. It has nice strawberry flavour and doesnt have aftertaste to ut. Price is awesome

December 28, 2016

This is a great light fruity sweet wine. Great for sitting around the fire or table with friends. It is something most will enjoy..I love it especially in the summer garnish with berries to add a little color. Fairly inexpensive for wines so can slip into anyone's basket!!

November 06, 2016

Il n'est vraiment pas dispendieux, selon-moi. Il a un excellent goût de fruits d'été. Il est parfait avec n'importe quel repas et même comme petit verre pour relaxé le soir. Il me fait penser un peu à du jus, j'adore.

November 06, 2016

Bon petit vin d'été très léger et rafraîchissant. Bon rapport/qualité prix . Agréable en bouche avec de bonnes arômes de petits fruits rouges. Bonne alternative aux produits plus dispendieux.

September 23, 2016

All I have to say is YUMMMMY! It is very sweet but I like it as a dessert. It is very affordable so I can buy a couple at a time. I usually buy this once a month

August 25, 2016

I love this wine! It's light and fruity tasting! Perfect for relaxing after work. The price point is great too! I will absolutely buy this wine again in the future.

May 12, 2016

This is a great wine for a girls night. The strawberry flavour is very pronounced, but you feel like that you are drinking a glass of wine and not a cooler.

April 28, 2016

This is a summer staple in our bar. I always serve it for girls night get togethers. It's a lush strawberry taste that appeals to most. The huge bottle is great for a group, and it's a great price point. Bring on...summer...

April 11, 2016

I am not a big fan of wine but I do enjoy this Zinfandel wine probably because it has a nice light friuty flavor which has that right amount of sweetness. Great wine to bring to a party for all to enjoy.

April 06, 2016

Iam not much for flavored wine but this isn't to bad. I find it is not to sweet. I enjoy this wine on my deck on the summer time. Go for people who want a light beverage