Wild Vines Strawberry White Zinfandel Wine Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 60 in White Wine

This wine is from United States, California region. A bite into a fresh, sweet strawberry with flavor that adds dimension to the fruity White Zinfandel. ZINFANDEL Wine

November 06, 2016

Il n'est vraiment pas dispendieux, selon-moi. Il a un excellent goût de fruits d'été. Il est parfait avec n'importe quel repas et même comme petit verre pour relaxé le soir. Il me fait penser un peu à du jus, j'adore.

November 06, 2016

Bon petit vin d'été très léger et rafraîchissant. Bon rapport/qualité prix . Agréable en bouche avec de bonnes arômes de petits fruits rouges. Bonne alternative aux produits plus dispendieux.

September 23, 2016

All I have to say is YUMMMMY! It is very sweet but I like it as a dessert. It is very affordable so I can buy a couple at a time. I usually buy this once a month

August 25, 2016

I love this wine! It's light and fruity tasting! Perfect for relaxing after work. The price point is great too! I will absolutely buy this wine again in the future.

May 12, 2016

This is a great wine for a girls night. The strawberry flavour is very pronounced, but you feel like that you are drinking a glass of wine and not a cooler.

April 28, 2016

This is a summer staple in our bar. I always serve it for girls night get togethers. It's a lush strawberry taste that appeals to most. The huge bottle is great for a group, and it's a great price point. Bring on...summer...

April 11, 2016

I am not a big fan of wine but I do enjoy this Zinfandel wine probably because it has a nice light friuty flavor which has that right amount of sweetness. Great wine to bring to a party for all to enjoy.

April 06, 2016

Iam not much for flavored wine but this isn't to bad. I find it is not to sweet. I enjoy this wine on my deck on the summer time. Go for people who want a light beverage

April 03, 2016

Fresh, fruity, light, and bubbly. A perfect pair to a fresh salad and burgers at a barbecue get-together! For a wine on the cheaper side, the taste is very good. It's both sweet and dry, making it very easy to sip... or chug... a bottle... or two...

Great wine for girls nights, too!

March 16, 2016

Even those who aren't usually wine drinkers will love this wine! This is now my favorite drink to serve for any occasion. It is light and fruity without the bitter aftertaste that you find in most other wines...all of this and extremely inexpensive which is a bonus because once you start drinking it you won't be able to stop