Wilton Bakeware and Decorating Supplies
Good

Wilton Bakeware and Decorating Supplies Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 102 in Bakeware & Cookware

October 11, 2016

I actually bought my Mom a set of 4 Mini Loaf Pans for Christmas. She bakes mini loafs for gifts all year round. I saw these and they were expensive and I read the labels and was quite impressed. My Mom was so surprised and told me she already has 8 of them !!!! I ended up keeping them and now when she comes to visit me, she uses them to bake at my place !!

Wilton bakeware was established in 1929. The Wilton Mini Loaf Pans have a 10 year warranty. I didn't even know that existed with cake pans. It is all about quality and the history with Wilton, they are a huge man made business that has exploded and kept right up with the times all the way up to now in 2016.

June 20, 2016

I enjoy baking especially over the holidays and I find Wilton product amazing. I own loaf pans, cookie sheets and a cake pan. They are great quality! I also purchase their decorating supplies, piping bags, and icing, chocolate melts. Micheals Craft store always has amazing deals!

June 06, 2016

I just love Wilton bakeware. I have had other baking sheets, muffin pans, bread pans, etc, but my Wilton pans gave stood the test of time. My Mom gave me a set years ago, since then that's all I will buy!

April 29, 2016

I love my Wilton bakeware and decorating supplies. Some have been gifts and many I have purchased. I have given many for gifts too. The bakeware is so much more sturdy than the inexpensive varieties I used to buy. It is a joy to pick up different pieces for my daughter and daughter-in-law. My decorating tips are over 43 years old and my mother-in-laws set is older than that. Obviously quality lasts!

April 24, 2016

I own a lot of Wilton bakeware: muffin pans, round cakes pans in different sizes, square pans, cake pop pan and baking sheets. A lot of purchases i have done throughout the years. I also own a few baking tools and decorating tools as well. This brand lasts forever.

April 08, 2016

As an avid baker, I have quite a few wilton bakeware and decorating supplies. My favorites are their mini muffin pans, their springform pans and their piping bags and tips. They are quite reasonably priced when you buy them on Amazon!

February 12, 2016

Awesome awesome awesome!!!! I purchased the Wilton 48 mini cupcake pan and gave I a whirl on a baking marathon last night! I managed to churn out 4 separate batches of mini cupcakes without a problem. The piece washed like a dream and nothing stuck to it at all! This is my new "go to" pan for mini cupcakes!

June 04, 2015

I love Wilton products and my kitchen is stocked up with all their various products. They are made from high quality materials and last forever. They are a breeze to use and clean up.

May 25, 2015

Wilton is a great brand! I find it is long lasting and a good price. It also comes in many different products.

May 25, 2015

I have quite a few wilton products & I love them. Haven't been disappointed in them. Affordable, easy to clean.