Windex Disinfectant Multi-Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 12, 2017

Great cleaner that cleans everything! Perfect disinfect when everyone's sick and has the flu , love it on counters gives such a deep clean and cuts grease !

October 08, 2016

I like windex but I find that using a muti purpose cleaner doesn't really work as efficient as the other selections used for only one use specifically.
    I keep it in the house for back up and in case I run out of a product.

May 21, 2016

I love windex! It always leaves my glass surfaces looking amazing and with 3 young boys at home it's hard to keep any glass clean! Windex is my life saver!

March 21, 2016

Before Windex came out with a multi-surface cleaner I used to sometimes use the regular stuff for more than just windows and mirrors. I'm glad they finally have one product that is good for everything. It works really well. I use it regularly in my kitchen. I think it's competitively priced with similar cleaners, but I can't afford to have product loyalty or to pay full price for ANY cleaner, no matter how much I like it. So I buy what is on sale, or what I can get the best deal using a coupon. Sometimes that's Windex, and I'm happy when it is.

March 10, 2016

Before windex multi surface I used the glass cleaner for almost everything! I am very happy the put out a multi surface cleaner! However the price is a little up there and I will only purchase it when it goes on sale!

March 09, 2016

Great product , works very well. Would recommend it to all. I believe it comes in different scentsy to. I would not buy a different product . This does the job.

January 16, 2016

I love this windex product. love being able to buy one cleaner to do tons of jobs and not have a whole cupboard of different products.

January 16, 2016

I like this cleaner and I use it on everything in my house except the bathroom. Not that expensive and cleand cleans well.

January 16, 2016

This product is OK,it does what you want it to,but personally I don't think it measures up to other multi surface cleaners

June 24, 2015

I use this stuff to clean everything, I love the nice lemony scent.