Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Shape Sorter

Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Shape Sorter Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 470 in Toys

April 02, 2015

My kids got a lot of use of this shape sorter. Your kids will enjoy the challenge of trying to fit the colourful shape in the designated hole. I'd cheer them on and they'd be smiling and all excited. When they'd successfully pressed the shape in the whole we'd clap our hands and hug. A great toy to help stimulate their brain and solve problems.

March 02, 2015

This is such a great toy for the little ones! It teaches them their shapes and it keeps them occupied for a few hours, while you can get housework done.

September 05, 2014

A great toy for the mind. Not to hard for baby to solve

July 10, 2013

Really, Winnie the Pooh AND learning what is there NOT to love? From my daughters to my son, they both enjoyed this wonderful learning toy. I really like the fact that it isnt too hard for a child to use, it isn't dangerous, promotes young learning, and has a friendly face on it.

January 10, 2012

My daughter loves this! The honey pot is small so easy to hold and store, and she can put the shapes in the top, which is a cotton material, or in the shapes. It has a button which can be pushed and plays different sounds and sayings from winnie and friends. A real cute buy :)