Yahtzee Board Game

Yahtzee Board Game Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 470 in Toys

August 26, 2016

I have loved this game since i was a kid. I've been playing it ever since I was little and still love playing it as an adult. So much fun!
It's a must have for sure.

May 26, 2016

This game is defiantly a classic, I remember this being one of the games I played most as a kid and even as an adult. I purchased this for my sister to add to her ever growing collection of board games and this is defiantly one of the favourites amongst the family.

April 01, 2016

I really enjoy this game and think it is great for families. This is a good game for including children, most can understand with a little help. It is a bit of strategy but mostly luck. The game itself is a little expensive considering youre really only paying for 5 dice and a score sheet though.

February 05, 2016

we used to play this game a lot of times fun game it's something like poker the only thing is there's no betting

January 15, 2016

Just as I remembered- comes with lots of score pads. We enjoyed playing over the holidays. A little like poker with dice without the betting.

January 15, 2016

This is such a fun game to play. We always play this at my cottage.

November 26, 2015

This is my husband favourite game ( because he usually wins), I love that this game gets you thinking a lot about what you should be doing. I think it's a great way for kids to learn how to count and that you can also play this game with just two players or more .

August 11, 2015

Wow wag a classic great game. Fun for all ages and very affordable

August 05, 2015

Use to play this game with my sister a lot. Great way to get your brain working!

July 09, 2015

such a fun game..... keeps the brain active and it's a great way to engage my pre-teen