Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub

Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

October 26, 2015

I really like Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub. Its a nice, fine scrub, that leaves skin clean and super soft. I also love the grapefruit smell!

June 20, 2014

Love this product. Cleared my skin up nicely and my face has never been so soft. Both me and my sister are loving it. Super excited about this product.

March 29, 2014

i really like all yes to products because of there organic theme. this scrub works great leaves skin soft and clean and smells great.

March 27, 2014

I've been searching for years for the perfect facial scrub for me and I found yes to grapefruit amazing. It didn't dry out my skin but didn't leave my face feeling extremely oily and I saw results within a few days of trying

August 16, 2013

I love the whole Yes To product line. This particular products smells amazing (I love grapefruit) and I think it does very well for exfoliating and leaving my skin feel smooth and fresh. Another hit!

August 14, 2013

I won this facial scrub in a Facebook giveaway a while back nd really liked it and its still going strong..Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub leaves your skin brighter, clearer and more radiant. Formulatedd with Grapefruit Extract, rich in vitamins and antioxidants, to ward off free radicals and minimize skin discoloration as well as Lemon Balm Extract, a natural anti-bacterial to ease skin irritations. Yes to repairing damaged skin so you look as radiant as the day you were born.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products