Yves Rocher Luminelle Lipstick

Yves Rocher Luminelle Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 1019 in Lipstick

June 06, 2016

Was just gifted a new tube of this over the weekend and it just happens to be a great everyday shade for me, Coral #22. I have deep pink lips naturally so while the test colour on my wrist is intensely pigmented it just blends in with my natural lip tone with a touch of coral summer colour, so it's not overpowering. I love the cute tube and flower design on it. I had the best result with the colour by applying it to my lips then blending a little with a fingertip and then putting some clear gloss overtop. And I think the product smells a bit like cookies.

May 01, 2015

I purchased the Red Apple shade and I am in love with the quality of the lipstick. Very pigmented.
When I applied it, it has a very slick feel to my lips. This lipstick is like a lip gloss but not sticky and it really helps keep my lips hydrated . You don't have to re-apply it often since it lasts very long. Very affordable and worth every penny.