Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in No. 20 Spicy Pink
Good

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in No. 20 Spicy Pink Reviews

Ranked #892 out of 1015 in Lipstick

An ultra smooth & creamy lipstick Gives a fluid veil of radiant, strong color to lips Makes lips look plumped, satiny luminous & sexy Long wearing & comfortable to wear Offers added protection from the damage of UV rays - YSL - Lip Color - Rouge Volupte ( Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 )

January 05, 2016

I am absolutely obsessed with these YSL lipsticks. They are creamy, pigmented, long wearing, moisturizing, the Color doesn't settle into lines, they are everything you would want in a product like this. I used to be a gloss girl, for other girls like that these are also a great transition from gloss into lipstick. Highly recommend!

May 25, 2015

One of the best shades from the line! It's similar to my natural lip colour but just gives it such a beautiful sheen and glow, it's perfect!

September 23, 2010

I'm not big on lipsticks per se, have always considered myself a "gloss girl"; I was however very intrigued to try this lippie after reading some wonderful reviews on another makeup site. At first I was hesitant because the price is a bit steep, but I decided to splurge on a recent trip to NYC. I'm so happy I bought this! The colour is perfectly MLBB ("my lips but better" for the uninitiated LOL) and the texture plus staying power is phenomenol. It's the perfect compliment to Fall for my colouring, I just slick it on and forget it's there. Worth checking out if you're looking for a beautiful darker pink for the new season.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation