Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Re-Plumping Concentrate Lip & Contour Shaper
Good

Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Re-Plumping Concentrate Lip & Contour Shaper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #53 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

A volumizing concentrate to provide a «wonder-full lip» result, for smooth, plump, perfectly redefined lips and a glamorous smile. Visibly transformed, the lips are redefined, irresistibly plump and sensual. Visit www.ysl-parfums.com for more information

September 01, 2011

I stumbled across this product as a gift with purchase at the ysl counter. At first glance, I thought this was a product that would sting a bit and plump up my lips like other lip plumpers i've come across. But when i tried it, It was a smooth creamy lip balm/cream that smelled so good, like my ysl lipsticks. I instantly fell in love. I texture is very fine, and gives my lips a bit of sheen and suppleness. When i have really dry lips, I hate the feeling of applying lip balm and having the lip balm just sitting on top my my lips. This product does not just sit on top of the lips, Instead, it sinks right in, healing my dry chapped lips. I love the feeling every single time i use it. When i finished the little tube of gift with purchase, I instantly bought a new full-sized tube.

The price is very steep, but it also last me quite a long time. I think i will keep repurchasing this product and alternate it with my other lip balms.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products