Ziploc Easy Open Tabs Freezer Bags
Good

Ziploc Easy Open Tabs Freezer Bags Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 192 in Household Essentials

September 29, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque Ziploc et leur belle fermeture de sac. Le sac va super bien,il ferme à la perfection. Solide et résistant à la vie quotidienne.

September 08, 2016

I put "hardly works" for these only because for some reason each time I open the bag, it rips on the side seam just about 1 inch. I got my Mom to open one and she could barely open it. They might seal super good, but that tab isn't easy opening. I tried phoning Ziploc 1-800# but was on hold for 20min thought forget it.

They "zip" closed easy, seal awesome, good quality thickness of bag, place for marking with sharpie for labelling, BUT always rips on the side when you open it.

I won't buy the Easy Open Tab bags anymore, just regular zip loc bags which I find are way better than Glad.

September 17, 2015

i love the new tab it is so easy to open now.before i would have to stuggle to open sometimes.. this made the bags easier to open!! protects from freezer burn

September 17, 2015

These new Ziploc Easy Open Tabs are the best addition to they're Freezer Bags and all of the Ziploc brand bags that has ever been made! I always had a hard time opening the other Ziploc Freezer and storage bags and for the longest time I thought it was just me because I have limited use of my left arm and hand. When I saw that they added the tabs to they're bags I realised I must not be alone. Now that the bags have the tabs I never have a hard time opening them and they're still the same high quality freezer bags they always where. Not once have I had a bag open on its own after being in the freezer for a length of time, or have air enter the bags. In my opinion these tabs just made the best freezer bags on the market even better!