20 Mule Team Borax All Natural Laundry Booster Reviews

December 31, 2017

none.

I using borax because its great for removing stains. and making whites brighter. even my nonna {itlain for grandma} use to use it all of the time. 3 that 3 geration of one family.

November 05, 2017

Love, love, love!!

This stuff is great, and it is used in our house all the time. It's a sad day when borax isn't in the house. It's great for so many things.. Not just laundry. I love it. Great for cleaning, laundry, crafts, etc. Just a wonderful product!

October 05, 2017

I Love Borax!!!!!

Borax is an awesome and versatile product! Nothing beats it to whiten your linens and whites. I use borax on a daily basis- as a laundry booster and as a cleaner to your dishes.

It's also great for arts and crafts- to make ooze, slime etc.

June 20, 2017

This is a must-have in my home!

I love 20 Mule Team Borax All Natural Laundry Booster. I use it in my laundry and it gets out stains better than any other product I've tried. I also use it in my bath tub, and it SHINES! My favorite, it getting rid of ants. I totally recommend this product. My mother recommended it to me!

May 07, 2017

I KEEP A BOX OF BORAX IN MY CUPBOARD WITH MY LAUNDRY SUPPLIES AND USE IT WITH MOST LOADS FOR SMELL AND BRIGHTNESS OF OUR LAUNDRY. GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO USING BLEACHES.

April 15, 2017

I use borax for a lot of my cleaning needs. I like to make homemade cleaners and laundry detergent and borax is a key ingredient for both of those....

February 18, 2017

Ive started using borax in my laundry as a carpet deodorizer and for cleaning all around the house I am amazed at how clean and fresh it makes everything

October 19, 2016

I buy a box of Borax every year. I sometimes use it for washing whites, but most often I spread it around the outside of my house in the summer to get rid of ants...and it works.

September 27, 2016

Made my own home made laundry detergent and this was one of the few ingredients needed. When I washed my clothing, it was fresh and wonderful and super clean, with a fraction of the amount of detergent needed and a fraction of the cost.
    I had purchased a 2nd box in excess, so started using it for household cleaning: bathtub, counters, floors etc. Works great and way better than the expensive individual products I had been buying for years. Wish I knew about this in college!!! Very versatile and great results

July 16, 2016

Multi purpose and uses for all around the house. A plus.. but just based on superb result that are given from the stain lifting and laundry boosting is reason enough to try. .