20 Mule Team Borax All Natural Laundry Booster Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 392 in Household Cleaning Products

April 15, 2017

I use borax for a lot of my cleaning needs. I like to make homemade cleaners and laundry detergent and borax is a key ingredient for both of those....

February 18, 2017

Ive started using borax in my laundry as a carpet deodorizer and for cleaning all around the house I am amazed at how clean and fresh it makes everything

October 19, 2016

I buy a box of Borax every year. I sometimes use it for washing whites, but most often I spread it around the outside of my house in the summer to get rid of ants...and it works.

September 27, 2016

Made my own home made laundry detergent and this was one of the few ingredients needed. When I washed my clothing, it was fresh and wonderful and super clean, with a fraction of the amount of detergent needed and a fraction of the cost.
    I had purchased a 2nd box in excess, so started using it for household cleaning: bathtub, counters, floors etc. Works great and way better than the expensive individual products I had been buying for years. Wish I knew about this in college!!! Very versatile and great results

July 16, 2016

Multi purpose and uses for all around the house. A plus.. but just based on superb result that are given from the stain lifting and laundry boosting is reason enough to try. .

June 29, 2016

Product recommended to me as I was looking to reduce the chemicals in my laundry for health reasons. So I bought it, at Walmart...can't remember exactly how much I paid, but it was super cheap compared to the Oxi I bought it to replace. And I am impressed with the results so far. Seems to have the same effect as Oxi, leaves my clothes fresh, bright, and odour free. I am looking forward to searching all of the other uses for this.

November 16, 2015

This is great as a detergent booster! It can be hard to find. If you mix 1 part borax with 1 part boric acid, and dissolve it in 8 parts hot water, you have a homemade flame retardant spray. Pretty versatile product.

Updated On: November 16, 2015

I almost forgot to mention, borax is also effective at getting rid of ants!

November 16, 2015

I love Borax. I use it in my laundry soap and dishwasher soap. It also works great with vinegar and baking soda to clean toilets. A great multi purpose product.

October 22, 2015

I use this in every load of towels. It helps to freshen even stinky dishcloths that were left wet for too long.

March 09, 2015

borax is a natural cleaner which effectively cleans anything washable...it can be used on tough jobs like cleaning stains from a concrete driveway to the delicate chore of washing cotton t-towels....i like it because it is not harmful to the water table , it comes packaged in a recycleable cardboard box about the size as a regular cereal box and there is no waste because you can scoop measure the exact amount to mix with water.