4.1/5
Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#10 in Spreads

March 20, 2019

My Favorite PB

This is the only PB I buy. The natural ingredients make it desirable to me and really gives you that natural PB flavor which I find is lost in non-natural brands sweetened with sugars etc. The only downsides to this brand is the price is quite expensive if you dont buy it on sale and after a while, the PB dries up. These are to be expected though from a natural PB where there are no preservatives in it.

March 18, 2019

I wish I could give more stars!

We love ADAMS 100% Natural Peanut Butter. It is so delicious and I feel good feeding it to my family. It’s delicious on its own and in baking. I find if you store it upside down in the refrigerator it remains that smooth and creamy consistency. I just stocked up when my local grocery store had it on sale and I had coupons! Happy dance! 😊💃🏻

1.7/5

January 20, 2019

Not for us!

Usually most natural peanut butter will sesparate and need some restiring before use. Though no amount of stiring could get this one back together. Even the taste was more oily tasting than 'peanut butter' tasting. Kids would not even eat it :(

January 11, 2019

The taste of real peanuts

I tried Adam's Peanut Butter for the first time because of a mailed coupon. After years if buying the generic kind, I can't tell you how much better this tasted! It was like eating actual peanuts. The only small inconvenience is that you have to refrigerate it after opening...which means it's a bit clumpy when spreading over bread. But this was easily fixed by taking it out of the fridge for a few minutes beforehand.

November 17, 2018

Thank you Adams!!!

This is a fantastic product - natural, healthy, and tasty to boot!! I love the fact that there are no artificial flavours or colours (that I cannot pronounce or recognize). This is peanut butter as it is meant to be. It makes great grilled peanut butter sandwiches (versus grilled cheese, which is also great). It goes well with crackers, pita bread, muffins, bread (especially whole grains and ancient grains), and vegetables. it is also a perfect addition to porridge as an alternative to brown sugar, and noodles.

November 14, 2018

Amazing

This product is great tasting and natural with not a lot of excess oil found in other products like this. My kids loved it and it’s great for baking or just on its own

1.5/5

November 02, 2018

No no no

This was a struggle to eat. I am a big all natural peanut butter fan so I was looking forward to trying out a different brand that I haven't tried before. Well, this peanut butter ruined my morning breakfast parfait. I've never had a more saltier peanut butter before. Honestly, this product is wayyyy too salty and it was really annoying that I had swirled it all into my yogurt before testing it beforehand. I don't recommend this because of how salty it tasted.

October 23, 2018

ADAMS natural peanut butter

ADAMS 💯 percent all Natural Peanut Butter tasty and healthy New it actually taste great I referred. It to my niece's and nephews they love it they can't taste the difference between regular peanut butter and all natural peanut butter

October 18, 2018

Best Peanut Butter 6

Adams crunchy peanut butter is my favourite peanut butter the crunchy one has so many peanuts and very little sugar. will defiently continue to purchase this brand. and recommend to friends and family

1.3/5

October 15, 2018

Not the Greatest

I LOVE peanut butter, but the texture and taste was not great at all. It feels very greasy and not a great mouthfeel. Glad I only had a small size, which I was able to give to someone else. Would not purchase again.