4.1/5
#14 in Spreads

1.7/5

January 20, 2019

Not for us!

Usually most natural peanut butter will sesparate and need some restiring before use. Though no amount of stiring could get this one back together. Even the taste was more oily tasting than 'peanut butter' tasting. Kids would not even eat it :(

January 11, 2019

The taste of real peanuts

I tried Adam's Peanut Butter for the first time because of a mailed coupon. After years if buying the generic kind, I can't tell you how much better this tasted! It was like eating actual peanuts. The only small inconvenience is that you have to refrigerate it after opening...which means it's a bit clumpy when spreading over bread. But this was easily fixed by taking it out of the fridge for a few minutes beforehand.

November 17, 2018

Thank you Adams!!!

This is a fantastic product - natural, healthy, and tasty to boot!! I love the fact that there are no artificial flavours or colours (that I cannot pronounce or recognize). This is peanut butter as it is meant to be. It makes great grilled peanut butter sandwiches (versus grilled cheese, which is also great). It goes well with crackers, pita bread, muffins, bread (especially whole grains and ancient grains), and vegetables. it is also a perfect addition to porridge as an alternative to brown sugar, and noodles.

November 14, 2018

Amazing

This product is great tasting and natural with not a lot of excess oil found in other products like this. My kids loved it and it’s great for baking or just on its own

1.5/5

November 02, 2018

No no no

This was a struggle to eat. I am a big all natural peanut butter fan so I was looking forward to trying out a different brand that I haven't tried before. Well, this peanut butter ruined my morning breakfast parfait. I've never had a more saltier peanut butter before. Honestly, this product is wayyyy too salty and it was really annoying that I had swirled it all into my yogurt before testing it beforehand. I don't recommend this because of how salty it tasted.

October 23, 2018

ADAMS natural peanut butter

ADAMS 💯 percent all Natural Peanut Butter tasty and healthy New it actually taste great I referred. It to my niece's and nephews they love it they can't taste the difference between regular peanut butter and all natural peanut butter

October 18, 2018

Best Peanut Butter 6

Adams crunchy peanut butter is my favourite peanut butter the crunchy one has so many peanuts and very little sugar. will defiently continue to purchase this brand. and recommend to friends and family

1.3/5

October 15, 2018

Not the Greatest

I LOVE peanut butter, but the texture and taste was not great at all. It feels very greasy and not a great mouthfeel. Glad I only had a small size, which I was able to give to someone else. Would not purchase again.

July 17, 2018

Delicious peanut butter, but a tad salty

We go through peanut butter like crazy, and I’ve slowly started trying different brands. I like the smoothness, and ease of mixing it together, compared to other brands. The only drawback is that I find it a bit on the salty side. Not overly expensive, and easy to find in the grocery store.

July 04, 2018

Adams Natural Peanut Butter

We are huge peanut butter lovers! The true test was getting my husband on board. I purchased my first bottle from Walmart and we have never looked back! We are slightly obsessed! I even bought the "crunchy" version by mistake and now I am getting requests to buy more!
    This peanut butter is now part of a house staple! No sugar!