Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#7 in Spreads

June 02, 2019

Pure and Simple

I prefer the more healthier, option when i comes to peanuts butter. It doesn't get any better than just plain old peanuts as the ingredients. No corn syrup or additives to spoil the authentic peanut butter taste!

April 19, 2019

been eating this for years

I love that this peanut butter is only 2 ingredients. after trying this I never eat regular processed peanut butter again. if you mix and then keep it in the fridge it will not separate and spreads just like regular peanut butter. love eating it with toast and it tastes very earthy and nutty without all the added sugars.

March 28, 2019

An amazing healthy alternative

Adam's is a great healthy alternative to traditional peanut butter. It is healthier without losing the taste. Would buy again and again. Just have to remember to stir it because the oil separates from the peanuts.

March 20, 2019

My Favorite PB

This is the only PB I buy. The natural ingredients make it desirable to me and really gives you that natural PB flavor which I find is lost in non-natural brands sweetened with sugars etc. The only downsides to this brand is the price is quite expensive if you dont buy it on sale and after a while, the PB dries up. These are to be expected though from a natural PB where there are no preservatives in it.

March 18, 2019

I wish I could give more stars!

We love ADAMS 100% Natural Peanut Butter. It is so delicious and I feel good feeding it to my family. It’s delicious on its own and in baking. I find if you store it upside down in the refrigerator it remains that smooth and creamy consistency. I just stocked up when my local grocery store had it on sale and I had coupons! Happy dance! 😊💃🏻

1.7/5

January 20, 2019

Not for us!

Usually most natural peanut butter will sesparate and need some restiring before use. Though no amount of stiring could get this one back together. Even the taste was more oily tasting than 'peanut butter' tasting. Kids would not even eat it :(

January 11, 2019

The taste of real peanuts

I tried Adam's Peanut Butter for the first time because of a mailed coupon. After years if buying the generic kind, I can't tell you how much better this tasted! It was like eating actual peanuts. The only small inconvenience is that you have to refrigerate it after opening...which means it's a bit clumpy when spreading over bread. But this was easily fixed by taking it out of the fridge for a few minutes beforehand.

November 17, 2018

Thank you Adams!!!

This is a fantastic product - natural, healthy, and tasty to boot!! I love the fact that there are no artificial flavours or colours (that I cannot pronounce or recognize). This is peanut butter as it is meant to be. It makes great grilled peanut butter sandwiches (versus grilled cheese, which is also great). It goes well with crackers, pita bread, muffins, bread (especially whole grains and ancient grains), and vegetables. it is also a perfect addition to porridge as an alternative to brown sugar, and noodles.

November 14, 2018

Amazing

This product is great tasting and natural with not a lot of excess oil found in other products like this. My kids loved it and it’s great for baking or just on its own

1.5/5

November 02, 2018

No no no

This was a struggle to eat. I am a big all natural peanut butter fan so I was looking forward to trying out a different brand that I haven't tried before. Well, this peanut butter ruined my morning breakfast parfait. I've never had a more saltier peanut butter before. Honestly, this product is wayyyy too salty and it was really annoying that I had swirled it all into my yogurt before testing it beforehand. I don't recommend this because of how salty it tasted.