Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#13 in Spreads

January 11, 2019

The taste of real peanuts

I tried Adam's Peanut Butter for the first time because of a mailed coupon. After years if buying the generic kind, I can't tell you how much better this tasted! It was like eating actual peanuts. The only small inconvenience is that you have to refrigerate it after opening...which means it's a bit clumpy when spreading over bread. But this was easily fixed by taking it out of the fridge for a few minutes beforehand.

November 17, 2018

Thank you Adams!!!

This is a fantastic product - natural, healthy, and tasty to boot!! I love the fact that there are no artificial flavours or colours (that I cannot pronounce or recognize). This is peanut butter as it is meant to be. It makes great grilled peanut butter sandwiches (versus grilled cheese, which is also great). It goes well with crackers, pita bread, muffins, bread (especially whole grains and ancient grains), and vegetables. it is also a perfect addition to porridge as an alternative to brown sugar, and noodles.

November 14, 2018

Amazing

This product is great tasting and natural with not a lot of excess oil found in other products like this. My kids loved it and it’s great for baking or just on its own

October 23, 2018

ADAMS natural peanut butter

ADAMS 💯 percent all Natural Peanut Butter tasty and healthy New it actually taste great I referred. It to my niece's and nephews they love it they can't taste the difference between regular peanut butter and all natural peanut butter

October 18, 2018

Best Peanut Butter 6

Adams crunchy peanut butter is my favourite peanut butter the crunchy one has so many peanuts and very little sugar. will defiently continue to purchase this brand. and recommend to friends and family

July 17, 2018

Delicious peanut butter, but a tad salty

We go through peanut butter like crazy, and I’ve slowly started trying different brands. I like the smoothness, and ease of mixing it together, compared to other brands. The only drawback is that I find it a bit on the salty side. Not overly expensive, and easy to find in the grocery store.

July 04, 2018

Adams Natural Peanut Butter

We are huge peanut butter lovers! The true test was getting my husband on board. I purchased my first bottle from Walmart and we have never looked back! We are slightly obsessed! I even bought the "crunchy" version by mistake and now I am getting requests to buy more!
    This peanut butter is now part of a house staple! No sugar!

April 29, 2018

Although ive had other natural peanut butters with just one or two ingredients i really like adams for two reasons
    #1 its affordable
    Eating natural/ organic food is expensive so i appreciate the price tbh
    #2 salt.
    You eaither love it or hate it
    There is only a tiney bit of salt in there and its definitely not salty tasting but it helps enhance the peanut flavor in my opinion. I really enjoy it on toast and a drizzle of honey on top

January 26, 2018

Adams 100% Natural Peanut Butter

This peanut butter is really really good! It is simply peanuts, little bit of salt and a little bit of oil ...totally natural products!!! very creamy and peanutty!! great to use on toast, bread and even add to smoothies. contains only 1% salt with no added sugar, preservatives or shortening ... it is truly peanuts as close to their natural state as possible!

January 18, 2018

Tastes like pure peanuts

This peanut butter is great. I love snacking on peanuts and this taste just like roasted peanuts. The only thing is it has a little too much salt for me but i must say i don't use lots of salt in my everyday life so it may just be me but I like his brand. I received a bottle as a sample.