2.8/5
Adidas Deodorant Pour Femme Reviews

1.0/5

January 22, 2018

Bad

I thought that since adidas was such a great brand that I'd try this! Nope!! It was $6 . It burned my armpits and made them all red. The scent wasnt strong enough to my liking.

2.7/5

January 22, 2018

Not what I expected!

Shoo I came across this deodorant made by Adidas. I was excited to try it out. Seeing as Adidas gears products towards athletes and physical activity, I though for sure this product would work effectively.
    Was I ever wrong. It has a good smell but within less than an hour I'm noticing my odour has taken over the deodorant (I've never experienced this issue before). It almost seems as though it rubs/sweats right off.
    Sadly very disappointed in this product.

March 15, 2017

I generally have a hard time finding an anyipetsperant that works for me, i must have tried them all. I find afidas works the best for overall wetness protection, and it smells great and very clean. 7/10

January 29, 2016

I love the smell of this. Very clean and fresh. Works during gym workouts and yoga where I can occasionally get a sniff of it so I assume that it is working away.

0.7/5

January 29, 2016

This was awful. It did absolutely nothing to protect against wetness.

February 01, 2015

A good strong long lasting deodorant that holds up to an active day, doesnt "curdle", doesn't feel hazy. I found i stayed dry and fresh with this product.

June 29, 2014

j'aime bien ce deodorant il sent tres bon et il agit assez longtemps