Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

May 23, 2018

Les seules qui fonctionnent!!

Je fais beaucoup de migraines, et jusqu’à maintenant, de tous les produits que j’ai essayé,s, Advil liquigel demeure le seul qui fonctionne vraiment et rapidement pour me départir de mes maux de têtes!

May 17, 2018

My go to

I ALWAYS make sure I have these on hand (especially in my purse). Only thing that gets rid of cramps for me and they are usually on sale which is always a bonus.

May 15, 2018

Works!

Works everytime! Dosent get caught in your throat or taste yucky. It's wrorks very fast and well. Perfect for anyone. Cost is high but defantily worth it

May 10, 2018

The only painkiller I trust time and time again

This is the first painkiller I’ve used that does exactly what I want it to do. Even my worst headaches are stopped right in their tracks, and I only have to take one. I am never without this in my medicine cabinet.

May 04, 2018

This is my saving grace

Advil has saved me from so many headaches and migraines over the years. I always have a bottle ready to go for those unexpected headaches. I never take tablets as they just take too long but this works as advertised which is to say quickly.

April 18, 2018

Mon accompagnateur de tout les jours

Je ne pourrais jamais m en passe de mon sauveteur advil m’accompagne là où je vais n importe où et n importe ql moment c mon guérisseur de mes fortes migraines j en ai à la maison dans mon sacs au travail pour mois c le top numéro 1
    Merci je l achèterai sans doute

April 18, 2018

Top Rate Pain Relief

Advil brand is my most trusted otc pain reliever. Advil extra strength liquid gels tops that list! Be it a migraine, major menstral cramps or just the aches n pains you don't want to feel, Advil will definitely take care of you. The liquid gels seem to be easy on the tummy too!

April 17, 2018

I would buy his item alot

I have a family of 6 as well as having an autoimmune disease which causes multiple aches and pains a son with headaches all the time due to an accident and a daughter with migraines. We can use alot of help sometimes. Advil liqid gels helps make us all feel better for our busy days or restful nights

April 09, 2018

Amazing

I suffer from chronic headaches. Being a mom, wife and small business owner there are days when my head just can't handle it. Some days I just couldn't function without Advil Extra Strength Liqui-gels!!! True life savers!

April 06, 2018

Fast relief

I get terrible migraines and instead of migraine pills I usually take these liquid gels work super fast, are effective for a long time and I usually only have to take 1 instead of 2 like other brands, would definitely recommend!