Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

November 15, 2017

Best pain relief

Advil liquid gels are my go to for pain relief. I currently have braces and i would suffer without these! Tylenol never took the pain and discomfort away like Advil did. You can find it in anywhere in my house or car its a necessity now!

October 31, 2017

Works super

Advil extra strength liquid gels work so well. The gel capsules do not leave a weird taste in the mouth like I find with red cover tablets It's is great to have something that works right away.

October 28, 2017

Works everytime!

Advil Extra Strength Liquid Gels are a staple in my house. As soon as I feel a headache coming, lower back pain, or shooting pain in my leg, I reach for my advil. Within 15 minutes, the pain is beginning to reduce. I find the liquid gels are fast acting and easy on my stomach. Often Advil has coupons you can print, make this product always affordable.

October 19, 2017

Good product

I have massive headaches often and when i take advil extra strength my headaches go away without making me feel sick or drowsy like some other products

October 08, 2017

Favorite product.

This is by far my favorite product in the world for headaches! I have been getting headaches since I was ltitle. Advil has always been my go-to pain medication.

October 06, 2017

my go to pain relief

I'm a nurse and I definitely recommend this product. Great pain relief and anti inflammatory properties make this a go to product for everything from cramps to headaches

October 02, 2017

kill my pain FAST!!!`

20 mins is all it takes. depending on how bad the pain is 1 to 3 should be good enough!......................................................................................................

September 26, 2017

Never use anything else!

This is my go-to pain reliever.
    I had a migraine for 9 days straight a few years ago - one of these and it was gone in 20 minutes! I have not used anything else since.

September 26, 2017

The ONLY way to treat a migraine

I someone who has suffered from headaches my whole life...
    One pill can seriously make or break your day at the first sign of a headache. I take one, and within 20mins my headache is gone.

This is the only medication I can rely on!!

September 07, 2017

Excellent pain reliver!

I always have a bottle of advil around me because this stuff really works and works fast. I use advil when I have headaches or really bad period cramps and it completely takes the pain away in a short period of time!