Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

January 15, 2018

Pain relief like no other

I have tried many pain medication but none provides me as much relief as this product. it is fast working and relief lasts longer. you can even find save $4 coupons online for it !!

January 14, 2018

Part of my life!

I always keep a bottle of them at home, work and in my purse. They really work, whether I have a headache, toothache, body aches, I can always trust them. Very effective and acts fast. Price is reasonable. Quality great.

January 14, 2018

At work relief

I buy these for my work family, sometimes it gets hectic and the guys want a pain relief I just say top drawer and 10 minutes later no pain. In stock all the time.

December 15, 2017

Gets rid of the pain.

I use advil extra strength liqui-gel for all my aches and pains it gives me relief in minutes.Everyone I recommend advil to is quite satisfied with the relief it provides.

December 14, 2017

My 1st choice

I always have a bottle of this on hand. I suffer from frequent migraines and other headaches and it is the only medication that consistently provides relief. I was also in a car accident several years ago and injured my back. Advil takes the pain away and reduces inflammation when I have a flare up.

November 15, 2017

Best pain relief

Advil liquid gels are my go to for pain relief. I currently have braces and i would suffer without these! Tylenol never took the pain and discomfort away like Advil did. You can find it in anywhere in my house or car its a necessity now!

October 31, 2017

Works super

Advil extra strength liquid gels work so well. The gel capsules do not leave a weird taste in the mouth like I find with red cover tablets It's is great to have something that works right away.

October 28, 2017

Works everytime!

Advil Extra Strength Liquid Gels are a staple in my house. As soon as I feel a headache coming, lower back pain, or shooting pain in my leg, I reach for my advil. Within 15 minutes, the pain is beginning to reduce. I find the liquid gels are fast acting and easy on my stomach. Often Advil has coupons you can print, make this product always affordable.

October 19, 2017

Good product

I have massive headaches often and when i take advil extra strength my headaches go away without making me feel sick or drowsy like some other products

October 08, 2017

Favorite product.

This is by far my favorite product in the world for headaches! I have been getting headaches since I was ltitle. Advil has always been my go-to pain medication.