Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews
Ranked #2 in Pain Relief

September 07, 2017

Excellent pain reliver!

I always have a bottle of advil around me because this stuff really works and works fast. I use advil when I have headaches or really bad period cramps and it completely takes the pain away in a short period of time!

August 13, 2017

Good pain reliever

This is the only product that works for me when I get bad headaches. It works fast and relieves pain in a matter of at least 10mins. I make sure I have a stock of it on my purse and my medicine cabinet.

July 23, 2017

well worth it

I buy Advil on a regular basis, it is the only thing I find that works quick when the slightest little headache is about to explode. I have them in my cupboard and some in my purse.

July 20, 2017

Great pain reliever

Advil is the best medicine for pain relief it worjs wonders on sprains,headaches and monthly cramps. It starts working fast and lasts till your next dose. Always have Advil in my purse and my house.

June 21, 2017

Best

The only pain relief Tablet you will ever find in my house! Fast relieving for everything but menstrual cramps! Works wonders for my headaches or catching a migraine!

June 19, 2017

works well

these work really well and really fast acting ,there great for tooth aches,headaches and other pain related aches.there not hard on the stomach either and the price is really good

June 13, 2017

it works

I give advil extra strength liquid-gels a 5 + +. I suffer from migraines and headaches and I find this product to be very helpful and fast acting as well. This is the only pain reliever that relieves pain in my head. It also helps me with sinus pain.

June 05, 2017

I don't take Advil very often but when I do, it really does the trick. I mainly take it for headaches or migraines and find it will start to work relatively quickly and provide long lasting relief. It's also great to take for any type of inflammation.

May 23, 2017

I have suffered from headaches since I was a child and have tried many different medications to deal with them, This is hands down the thing that works best for me!

May 17, 2017

Uhh, these are amazing!! Fast acting and provide amazing pain relief for basically any ache or pain! These are my go-to for headache relief and they never fail me! Worth every penny!!