Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 146 in Pain Relief

July 20, 2017

Great pain reliever

Advil is the best medicine for pain relief it worjs wonders on sprains,headaches and monthly cramps. It starts working fast and lasts till your next dose. Always have Advil in my purse and my house.

June 21, 2017

Best

The only pain relief Tablet you will ever find in my house! Fast relieving for everything but menstrual cramps! Works wonders for my headaches or catching a migraine!

June 19, 2017

works well

these work really well and really fast acting ,there great for tooth aches,headaches and other pain related aches.there not hard on the stomach either and the price is really good

June 13, 2017

it works

I give advil extra strength liquid-gels a 5 + +. I suffer from migraines and headaches and I find this product to be very helpful and fast acting as well. This is the only pain reliever that relieves pain in my head. It also helps me with sinus pain.

June 05, 2017

I don't take Advil very often but when I do, it really does the trick. I mainly take it for headaches or migraines and find it will start to work relatively quickly and provide long lasting relief. It's also great to take for any type of inflammation.

May 23, 2017

I have suffered from headaches since I was a child and have tried many different medications to deal with them, This is hands down the thing that works best for me!

May 17, 2017

Uhh, these are amazing!! Fast acting and provide amazing pain relief for basically any ache or pain! These are my go-to for headache relief and they never fail me! Worth every penny!!

May 17, 2017

I find that the Advil liquid gels work better than Tylenol threes. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled on the one side I thought the pain was going to be the end of me when my prescription Tylenol 3 couldn't cut it someone recommended I try the Advil liqui gels and it worked like a charm. Anytime that I have a pain that's just too much or one of my migraines I know that the Advil liquid gels will help relief some. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 12, 2017

Good quality. I suffer from migranes use advil when needed. The effects last reliving my migrane after taking 2. Easy to swallow with no chalk taste.

May 08, 2017

This is my go-to pain reliever. You only need one small pill for a full dosage which is great for people who have a hard time swallowing pills. They have no taste and go down the hatch much easier compared to sugar-coated pills. These are the only pain reliever that can take away my headaches. The only drawback is that they can irritate the stomach fairly easily so a meal and a large glass of water should be taken when you need one (sometimes an inconvenience).