Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

1.8/5

December 18, 2019

Not worth the extra money.

I don't like and will not repurchase this product. It costs more than the extra strength caplets, doesn't seem to work any faster, and are like trying to swallow marbles. If you need Advil the caplets work just as well.

December 18, 2019

Parfait pour les maux de tête

J'utilise souvent ce produit pour mes maux de tête. Il fait habituellement effet en moins de 15 minutes, j'en suis très satisfaite et j'en traîne toujours avec moi.

December 16, 2019

ease my pain

i like the liquid gel texture, it's easy to swallow, most importantly it works for me, ease my headache or monthly cramps. the 400 mg works just fine. not too strong, and not too weak.

December 02, 2019

relief at last

a few years ago I tore my back muscle - unfortunately my backs never been the same since then. The only pain reliever I can fall back on when it does act up seems to be advil. non of the others really make enough of a difference.

October 09, 2019

Works Every Time!

I don't get headaches often but when I do they come on fast. I always have Advil liquid gels in my purse just in case. Within 30 minutes the pain has vanished and I continue with my day as if it never happened. A life saver!

August 06, 2019

The Holy Grail of migraine relief!

I'm a sufferer of chronic pain and chronic migraines. Because of a lifetime of excruciating pain, I have been on a number of opioids and creative pain management regimes. I currently get botox injections to assist with my frequent and intense migraines, however, this doesn't get rid of them all.

Even with the botox injections, I still frequently start to see auras and lose partial feeling in the left side of my body. The moment I feel these symptoms coming on, I pop two Advil Extra strength liqui-gels and the relief is so quick! Within an hour I am migraine and symptom free...it's amazing! These things work wonders and I highly recommend them to anyone suffering from headaches or migraines!

August 02, 2019

Amazing

I love this product and it definitely helps with pain relief. The only downside of this product is that the pills are huge and fat, which makes them pretty hard to swallow. I have unfortunately choked on them once and it is not a fun experience.

July 26, 2019

Bye bye pain

Headache....Advil gels, joint pain....advil gels, twisted ankle...yup...advil gels, horrible twisting period pains...u got it....advil gels. For any and every pain I get I rely on advil extra strength gels

July 05, 2019

The only pain reliever I need

If I could have just one product in my medicine cabinet, it would be Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels. They have been effective for everything from back pain to migraines to an unfortunate incident involving a broken arm. Non-drowsy too! Will always be my go-to pain reliever. Worth every penny!

2.8/5

July 03, 2019

works pretty good

works well but I try not to take advil type products as it is not very good for the body. is good if you are in a pinch and need something right away