Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

October 21, 2020

Only procuct migraine sufferers need

The liquid gel texture is easy to swallow and releases rapidly . A true magic pill for pain. Migraine sufferers like myself need relief instantly. Advil liquid gel is the closet to instant that I have come across and I have tried anything available over the counter nothing compares.

October 20, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

Advil is amazing it seriously helps me with all my ailments from migraines to monthly cramps and just any pain in general that I have often...I can always count on advil to help this aging lady feel 1000% better 🥰🥰

October 20, 2020

I'd buy again and again!!

This tylenol works so much better, for me anyways. It acts way faster than the pills! This is my fo to for pain relief. Definitely worth the money and I'd recommend to anyone!!

September 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

liquigel

this is my favorite extra strength product when I get cramps monthly. I find that because it's a gel capsul it releases the medicine quickly and the stomach pain i am experiencing goes away pretty fast! All I need is one so it last longer before I need to repurchase

September 06, 2020

Bye Headaches

Literally the only thing that helps with bad headaches. Does not help me with my migraines though, so I have a prescription for very very expensive pills specifically for migraines.

August 31, 2020

My go to

This is my go to medication. Helps with my headaches and inflammation. Works better than any other brand. The gel pills work quick and never causes any side effects.

Relieve my pain!

I suffer from chronic migraines, and am also allergic to acetaminophen(Tylenol). Because of this I stick to ibuprofen, Advil has never steered me wrong. I carry Advil with me, wherever I go.

August 13, 2020

I would buy this product again.

I suffer from headaches sometimes, and some products do not work for me, but Advil does a great job.

It takes away my headache in a few minutes after use it.
    It could be a little expensive, but I think the relationship between the quality and prices is fair.

August 13, 2020

These advil pills are the only ones

These advil pills are the only ones I can take for headaches, I took another one, it doesn't make me feel good, I take advil, my headaches gone
    I can't take it every time because I have anemia and Advil is not good for those ones who have anemia .But I still take .I recommend

August 13, 2020

The only pain relief I trust

Other pain relief products don’t work for me, and caplets upset my stomach. The Advil liqui-gels are the only pain relief I use now. I use it for tough headaches as well as joint pain.