Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

February 18, 2020

Works very fast

Okay i gotta say this,
    This product actually works.
    And it works fast. One of most reliable pain relief medications. I rely on this during my work headache days.

January 31, 2020

Works for migraines

I get migraines when i am under a lot of stress or there is a weather change. Advil extra strength liquids gels are the only pills that works against the pain. I have these in my purse at all times. They are a life saver

January 30, 2020

The only 1 I trust

As a chronic sufferer of headaches and migraines, this is the only product I trust to get rid of a headache FAST! I can even rely on it to get rid of a mild migraine and sometimes stop it before it hits.

January 24, 2020

Pain relief

I used to buy Tylenol extra strength all the time but it only seemed to work for headaches so my doctor told me to try Advil ES and I have never bought Tylenol again! Works on all kinds of pain!

January 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels

I suffer from a lot of pain, from my head to my toes and have tried alot of different over the counter products to help with this pain. Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels are by far the best product I have tried! They work really quickly and last longer than any other over the counter ibuprofen product! This is one product you will always find in my medicine cabinet!

January 20, 2020

Nothing works faster for migraines.

Nothing works faster for migraines! I take 2 if the extra strength advil liquid gels and with in 30 minutes I start to feel some relief. Definitely a staple in my family medicine cupboard.

January 17, 2020

Best over the counter migraine medicine

I often get severe migraines and Advil Extra Strength gelcaps are the best medicine I have tried to help in these times. I have these in my house, car, purse, my husbands lunch bag. Within 15 minutes every time, I start feeling relief and I am so thankful for them.

January 14, 2020

better than prescription meds!

I started having migranes 10 years ago and tried everything including prescription meds to try to find relief. Nothing seemed to really help until I started using this Advil product. My headaches and migranes are greatly improved when I use this product. It also helps with muscle pain. It is so worth the price of purchase. I highly recommend this product!

January 05, 2020

Helped A Lot

I'm not one for taking anything for pain. I'd rather it just try to go away on it's own. But also suffer from migraines that have been passed down in our family. This is one of the only pain relief products that I will use and trust. It has been really helpful for during a long day at work and relieved the pressure I had in my head

December 18, 2019

It does work.

This product does work. I will buy again if there are no other less expensive products available. The price is way too high. Other store products that are made similar with a better price point work just as well.