Alba Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion in Hawaiin
Amazing

Alba Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion in Hawaiin Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1466 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Signature ingredient: Cocoa butter is one of the most concentrated, fast-acting skin emollients that we know of. It is full of nutrients vital to skin health and also presents a wonderful defense against harsh environmental factors.Product description: Enriched with cocoa butter and vitamin E, this nourishing all-over body treatment absorbs quickly to relieve dry, dehydrated skin with essential moisture and protection.Features and benefits: This body lotion features a balance of rich skin emollients and essential fatty acids derived from cocoa and shea butters and nutrient-packed oils of kukui, macadamia and flax designed to restore your skin's natural elasticity and softness.Who should use this product? Gentle for all skin types.Directions for use: Apply daily over entire body. Soothing for hands, reapply after washing.

November 15, 2009

This moisturizer has a lovely formula that leaves my skin really soft. It absorbs easily and doesn't leave any greasy film behind. I also don't need to use very much of it, so it lasts a long time. Also, Alba uses 100% vegetarian ingredients and doesn't test on animals, which means I don't have to feel guilty about purchasing it.

However, I do have an issue with the fragrance. To be honest, it makes me a little nauseous. When I first smelled it at the store, it seemed to have a nice, tropical, slightly dessert-y smell. But when I put it on, the fragrance became overpowering and sickly-sweet, so I have a hard time using the lotion now. But smell is highly subjective, so you might like it. Also, if I can find an unscented version of this product, I would definitely buy it again.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine