Allen's Apple Juice Boxes Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 2379 in Grocery

May 08, 2017

Allens apple juice is by far the best. The only brand I will buy. I do prefer the cans myself. But these juice boxes are great for my daughter for lunches.

May 01, 2017

This is the only brand of apple juice I will buy. I love the flavour and it is not to acidic like some apple juices. My favorite is the late metal can I find you get such a better taste from the large can compared to the 1ltr juices and the juice boxes.

May 01, 2017

Allens apple juice is my favourite out of all the apple juice brands . I always have a pack of these in my house for when my neice and nephews come
    For a visit . Then I can sneak one I for me too . The kids love them so I will always purchase something they like ! They go on sale quite frequent so I stock up then .

March 13, 2017

Love these juice boxes, they're perfect for any occasion. i can put them in my pocket or in my purse and bring them to work
    the kids love them and the apple juice has a good taste to it

December 31, 2016

my family loves these juice boxes!! the best price is at No Frills- the sale is 24 boxes for $3.97!!! my husband is diabetic and likes these best for when needing to raise his sugars

January 27, 2016

Love Allen's! No other apple juice compares. Tastes delicious and is cheap.

January 21, 2016

The juice is very sweet, clear, and tastes just like what a boxed juice should taste like. The flavour has been consistent from box to box, year after year. It generally is one of the most inexpensive drinks in store and tends to go on sale quite often. There are plenty of options that make it convenient to consume anywhere - from personal size to canned to the larger boxes.

It doesn't taste like 'freshly squeezed' apples, but for the from concentrate, mass market apple juices, this meets my expectations.

January 18, 2016

I love Allen's juice. It's so yummy and refreshing. My favourite flavour is the peach but apple is very good as well. I just wish they made bigger juice boxes!

January 18, 2016

Everyone in my house loves these juice boxes. The original apple ones are the best. We will go out of our way to make sure we only buy Allen's apple juice and not another brand. It just tastes the best!

January 17, 2016

Myself I like the orange Allen's Juice one of my son's prefers the apple I know Allen's makes great tasting juice that quenches your thirst and I usually buy it when it's on sale for at a great price

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Seventeen Magazine