Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Reviews
Ranked #10 in Eyebrow Care

August 26, 2017

Perfect, easy brows!

This is the best brow definer/groomer I have ever used. It's foolproof and there are enough shades for everyone.
    Lasts all day and the angled definer is perfect for creating "real" looking brows.

August 26, 2017

one of the best!

I love all anastasia beverly hills products. Although they are pricy, I feel that they're worth the extra money you spend. The products last forever and they don't rub off. So many choices as well.

June 27, 2017

It's a great eyebrow pencil and brush

I would definitely buy this again, it is a great way to fill in your eyebrows without looking fake or penciled in. The only issue I had was I returned the first one since it was dry but Sephora gave me no issues and exchanged it hassle free.

June 09, 2017

Anastasia has one of the top eyebrow products i have even purchases. It is easy to use, comes in many different colors and has an amazing staying power as well.

June 08, 2017

THE BEST EYEBROW PENCIL EVER. I have tried powders and gels but nothing works quite like the brow pencil. The colours are spot on and buildable to make them darker, but still in a natural shade. I personally always buy taupe as I have light brown/blonde hair and have had more compliments on my eyebrows then anything. The pencil can be sharpened to be very precise and especially with having scars in my eyebrows it covers up the missing spots well.

June 07, 2017

My go to product for my brows. Makes it so easy to quickly fill and shape them and glides on so easily. Also wipes away if you "get out of the lines" so makes cleaning up mistakes so easy!

June 02, 2017

I will NEVER leave the house without my brows being done! On the pricier side but deffinetly worth your money! I'm shade chocolate brown I find having darker brows suits my red hair

April 14, 2017

I ordered two of these thinking that I would love them because I love all of the other products by Anastasia, however I have come to find out that I am really not a big fan. I absolutely love the brow whiz, but I find that the tip on these pencils is really hard to use when you are lining and carving out your brow. They still have great pigment but the pencil is just too chunky for my brows.

April 04, 2017

this is wonderful! i normally use the brow pencil, but this makes things so much faster and easier. I'm still not crazy about the price, but still better than my Nyx brow pencil from the drugstore.

March 26, 2017

It didn't really match my shade. But it is easy to use. Wether you want a harsh brow or just a day to day filled in nicely brow. This product is definitely for you