Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 302 in Eyebrow Care

April 14, 2017

I ordered two of these thinking that I would love them because I love all of the other products by Anastasia, however I have come to find out that I am really not a big fan. I absolutely love the brow whiz, but I find that the tip on these pencils is really hard to use when you are lining and carving out your brow. They still have great pigment but the pencil is just too chunky for my brows.

April 04, 2017

this is wonderful! i normally use the brow pencil, but this makes things so much faster and easier. I'm still not crazy about the price, but still better than my Nyx brow pencil from the drugstore.

March 26, 2017

It didn't really match my shade. But it is easy to use. Wether you want a harsh brow or just a day to day filled in nicely brow. This product is definitely for you

March 01, 2017

I loved this product however, after about a month of using it, the brush broke off and I barely used it! That had never happened to me before with other similar products. For the price, I would expect much better quality. Nevertheless, the pencil was amazing and easy to apply. Does not last long but was great while it lasted.

January 23, 2017

I like this product because the price point is good, about $25 and the pencil size is large. the pencil goes on well, long lasting and looks natural as it blends well into your brows. The pencil also comes with a brow brush so you can brush your brows afterwards. I do wish it came with a brow gel, so the shape stays longer. overall, great product!

October 02, 2016

Everyone needs this it's a must have when working with the eyebrows. Anastasia comes out with the greatest brow products if you pair it with the #12 brow brush it does wonder's

September 29, 2016

This product is amazing for your brows. I love how it glides easily and it is very pigmented no touch ups needed. It gives a very natural look to the eyebrows unlike other products I've used in the past. The best thing about it is Animal Cruelty free and the packaging is very cute. I totally recommend buying this brow definer although it is 30$ but it is worth the money.

September 19, 2016

This is my absolute favourite brow tool. I actually regularly get compliments on my brows. It is not intimidating to use and it is fairly difficult to mess up. I found it extremely user friendly and a go to product.

September 15, 2016

I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The products are high quality and they deliver what they promise. One drawback to the products that are "wet" - the tend to dry up after a while even when capped properly.

July 05, 2016

I love this product from the ABH brand! It matches perfectly the color of my brows and it lasts all day! I find it easy to apply and way faster than the ''brow wiz'' also from the ABH brand. If you have few spots to cover, I strongly suggest you to try this one!!