Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Body Lotion Reviews

March 23, 2018

Surprisingly nice scent and moisturizing

I received this product in my March Ipsy bag.

I was looking forward to this because I have usually not into rose scented products but always wanted to try Andalou Naturals. The scent of this product is not overly heavy and the lotion is very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs nicely into the skin and leaving it feeling soft and hydrated with a nice light scent. I'm going on vacation soon and I threw this in my toiletries bag because it's perfect travel size. I am definitely willing to try more products from Andalou Naturals.

December 07, 2017

I would buy this again

I really like that there is only good and natural ingredients in this product. No chemicals. The scent lasts all day and is not overwhelming. Doesn't bother my scent allergies. Very effective for dry skin.

April 01, 2017

I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this is the ONLY body lotion that doesn't clog my pores. I have been using it now for over a year and I love it! Smells lovely of roses as well.

August 16, 2016

I love this body butter because it has advanced rose stem cells, bio active 8 berry complex, pomegranate antioxidants, Shea and cocoa butters and rose hips and Argan oils. It's also an amazing moisturizer and smells great!