Angel Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

October 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

works great

This is pretty much the only toilet paper I buy. It is very soft and strong and works well. It is very affordable and won't break the bank. I would definitely recommend.

September 07, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

The bomb!

This toilet paper is so soft! My kids always had issues with their butts getting g raw from some toilet paper but this one doesn’t do that to them. We are very pleased with this product

September 05, 2019
    United States

Best value for your money

This toilet paper is a good quality and it is also good for septic tank systems. A lot of people do not realize the more expensive brands are not safe for your septic tank. This toilet paper is reasonably priced and works just as well as any other brand.

3.2/5

September 04, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Better than store brands

This is NOT my favorite toilet paper. It is not as soft or as thick as the brands we typically purchase. It is, however, a better choice than the ones we prefer if you have a septic system. It is a decent quality for the price but we are willing to flush a little more money down the toilet and stick to the brands we love. We found that with Angelsoft we were using far more paper with each trip to the bathroom.

August 26, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Softness made easy

Ive been using Angel soft toilet paper for years now and its the brand i stick to. I by in bulk so i don't run out. I love the softness and the two ply so you dont have to use much and it last a long time.

2.7/5

June 24, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great product

Angel soft, is soft. It doesn't irritate, and it's easy to flush, it doesn't stop the toilet up. Perfect for anyone. Once again this is a great product.

October 08, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Best toilet paper

This toilet paper is great and soft better than other brands. It’s so soft to the touch and great for sensible skin. I’ve been using it for a long time and wouldn’t change it for anything

0.5/5

October 02, 2018

No thank you

This brand of toilet paper I don't like. The rolls are small and the toilet paper cant handle a wipe..your fingers go right through it..that's a big no for me..plus we went through it way too fast.

October 02, 2018
    Maryland, United States

My angel soft

I love angel soft toliet paper the only problem i have evee had is with the syptic system after using it in the family for so long. Other than that its great.

September 30, 2018

Good in a pinch

Not everyone likes to talk toilet paper, but I'm one who can voice my opinion about everything I use. We don't normally buy this brand of toilet paper, but my husband forgot and stopped at a convinence store and it's what they had. It's two ply but the layers don't stay together, it's a little rough, and as someone who cannot stand to have "wet hand" you'd have to use more than normal as well. It's not expensive so you get what you pay for, I'm just not sure where they get the "Soft" from because it's not soft. If you're in a pinch this toilet paper will work good for you until you can buy your normal brand. I, personally, would not use this as my every day brand.