Annabelle Cosmetics Kohl Eyeliner 115 Black Pearl Reviews
Ranked #24 in Eye Liner

July 27, 2017

Love it. It's the only eyeliner I buy.

Honestly I have been using this eyeliner for a few years now and I absolutely love it. I have never had a problem with it drying out and not going on properly. I have always had a smooth application and have never has the eyeliner break on me. It lasts almost all day and I normally only need to apply once more. It comes off easy and goes on easy. I never have it run down my face with water or tears. One stick lasts me a long long time and it's definitely worth buying. The price is good.

May 13, 2017

I have used Annabelle Black Khol Eyeliner since I was in my late teens. I am now 48 years old and am still using it and loving it!!! I find it goes on smoothly and stays on nicely without easily smearing. I have tried other eyeliners which simply did not work out for me. They either smeared and messed up my eyes, or did not stay on me in a noticeable manner. I will continue to use this brand of eyeliner and hope that it continues to be available for years to come!!

April 25, 2017

Goes on great and has a decent wear time. Love how little it takes to get a great smoky eye effect going on too! Definitely my go to eyeliner for every occasion.

April 04, 2017

Annabelle Cosmetics Kohl Eyeliner 115 Black Pearl. I do like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and looks great it lasts all day for me. I don't even have to retouch up if I go out in the evening.

2.0/5

March 30, 2016

The Annabelle Kohl Eyeliners do apply decent considering they are much less expensive then other brands out there. However, I find this liner does not wear as well as others. It is bold at first but doesn't stay in place very well. I prefer to use something water proof because I have slippery eyelids.

March 30, 2016

for me this is the best eyeliner out there. It's the only one I will ever buy now. it goes on very well and it will last me all day. I recommend this product to everyone that I know.

February 17, 2016

The pigment in these eyeliners is great, they are really smooth, and really make my eyes pop. I love this eyeliner, and this company. I would definitely buy these again.

January 28, 2016

In my opinion this is the best eyeliner out there. It's the only one I will ever buy now. I am not allergic to it, it goes on very well and it will last me all day. I recommend this product to everyone that I know.

January 21, 2016

i use the color mink in annabelle khol eyeliner as my eyebrow pencil! it stays on all day and doesn't even melt in the hot summer days! i use this because the eyebrow pencils come with very little product and are expensive and so i made do with this eyeliner which is only about$3.99 on sale and comes with a lot of product inside.

December 12, 2015

Love love love this! Been using this for years. It's a more subtle easy to blend/smudge under eye liner. More of a natural smokey look.