Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Worth the price

Way better than ready mac! Definety worth the higher price tag. Tasty, organic cannot complain a single bit. I'll definety be purchasing more in the near future.

August 21, 2018

On va rester au kraft dîner!

J'était contente de pouvoir tester le produit parce que j'en avait beaucoup entendu parlé!

Et bien j'ai été quand même très déçue ... Le goût est fade voir mauvais ma fille a refuser dans manger a deux reprise malheureusement !

J'aime le côté bio malgré que ça doit seulement être les pâtes qui le sont mais le goût n'y est vraiment pas c'est bien dommage mais ce n'est pas pour ma famille et moi

Oh annies

Oh Annie's it's the best , I feel like it's a great value for the product you get ! I feel great feeding my kids this product , and i myself have love this product

August 21, 2018

My nephew and i loved it

This mac and cheese is waaaay better than krafts. It is creamy and tastes delicious. My nephew is 4 and he ate the whole lol. Preparing was easy and fast so i eat it whenever i am too lazy to cook and feel like eating mac and cheese. I would totally recommend this to everyone

WAY better than KD!

I got this free to try from Family Rated and I am obsessed! Finally some boxed mac and cheese that I don't have to feel bad about eating. Tastes way better than KD and I have bought so many other flavours since! YUM!

Delicious!

Until family rated, I had never heard of Annie’s macaroni and Cheese. Well I am glad to have tried it before purchasing it. It is much fresher and better tasting than any of the other macaroni and cheese companies I have tried. I highly recommend this product!

Creamy and cheesy

I really liked this macaroni and cheese. It is definitely comparable in taste to the other brands around. The sauce is really smooth and cheesy. My son really liked it too!

Delicious!

I was so pleasantly surprised when I cooked and fed this to my family! The noodles are delicious and the cheese flavour is so perfect! Way better than I anticipated!

Love it

My son just love the new Annie's mac and cheese. He asks me to make it every night. Love how easy it is to make a easy meal with out any hassles. We will continue to buy for sure.

Cheesy Goodness

My family received Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese from FamilyRated in exchange for my honest opinion. It is great as a side dish or on it's own. Its creamy and cheesy. Exactly what you're looking for in a mac and cheese.
    My toddler loved it and he is a picky eater! He will not eat most mac and cheese brands. I am grateful we received the opportunity to try Annie's.