Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Yum yum yummy!

I was really excited to try this product as I was skeptical of the price in stores. I got to try it for free & it was enjoyed by everyone in the family! The shells are perfect for my little one & the texture is smooth & easy to swallow. The taste is by far the best. I love white cheddar products. It was very creamy & delicious. I do find Annies to be abit expensive so I may wait until it goes on sale for a great price before buying. I do recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.

August 16, 2018

je pense racheter ce produit

J'ai eu la chance d'être sélectionné pour tester ce produit. Je pense que j'ai fais quelque chose de pas correct car c'était beaucoup trop liquide . C'était tout de même bon, ça fait changement du macaroni traditionnel. Je pense donc racheter ce produit et le réessayer!

Amazing!

I’m so glad we got to try this!
    Of all Mac n cheese, white cheddar has always been my favourite especially with shell shapes. Annie’s lived up to my expectations. It’s a little extra work mixing the sauce, but well worth it.
    My only complaint, is the box sizes are smaller than all other Mac n cheese companies, that just means I can’t share next time.
    I also love the organic ingredients.
    Super yummy!

Delicious!

The pasta was easy to prepare although I was expecting larger shells. I chose to prepare the sauce using margarine (this would be easy to make vegan or dairy-free) and it turned out delicious. My children, aged five, three, and 9 months, all enjoyed this product from Annie’s.

August 15, 2018

This is my daughter’s favourite Annie’s pasta!

These white cheddar shells are my daugher’s favourite pasta! The cheesy flavour is great. I have found that the shell pasta takes quite a bit longer to cook than other boxed pastas and than instructed on the box. Maybe it’s the shape of the pasta, but there doesn’t seem to be as much in a box of shells as there is in a box of regular Mac and cheese. We will still buy it though, at least when it’s on sale, as it’s a bit pricey otherwise.
    I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

The best boxed dinner!

This is my all time favorite boxed dinner! The flavour and creaminess is so yummy! And the pasta shells have great texture! They do take a bit longer to cook than typical boxed meals, but it’s worth it! This is a family favorite!

Absolutely delicious!

I am now officially obsessed with Annie's brand and switched over from the *other* side of mac and cheese. The White Cheddar Macaroni was so tasty and easy to prepare. The flavor was not artificial, like it can be with other brands. It was still just as easy to prepare and I like that I am feeding my family better ingredients. Everyone in my home loved this! I am definitely going to repurchase and am recommending this brand to all my friends.

*I received this for free as a part of the Family Rated Club*

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent as a side dish

I've always enjoyed a good white cheddar macaroni, and I loved the flavour of these shells by Annie's. The rest of our family enjoyed them too, though our toddler was a little hesitant at first. Great flavour and texture. I've yet to be less than impressed by Annie's, every product we've tried so far has been excellent.

Updated On: August 15, 2018

PS: I #gotitfree for testing purposes. Thank you, Family Rated and Annie's!

Pam Wells

I really enjoyed this Annie’s homegrown shells and white cheddar macaroni and cheese. I didn’t have any problems mixing the sauce together before adding the pasta, it was smooth and creamy. I actually made it with soy milk as that was all I had on hand and it was delicious. I did find the pasta was cooked a smidgen before they recommended. I recieved this product for free through the product review club.

I love shells

I received this for free from family rated and was so excited to see that it was tiny shells! I’m obsessed with tiny shell pasta and was so excited to go try the white cheddar flavour. However I was slightly disappointed. The flavour isn’t my favourite. It’s very mild tasting in my opinion so I wish they made the shells in the normal cheddar sauce. But overall it’s not a horrible bowl of Mac and cheese I’d eat it again for sure.