Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

2.8/5

Nice but not as nice

The noodles are great! But the cheese powder is such a mellow flavour, that you cam barely taste it. Also, once it is blended in it kind of goes greasy instead of creamy. Its not bad, but definitely not a nice, creamy pasta dish. The other issue is that the boxes really don't hold much. To feed even small children around 5 is fine to feed 3, maybe 4, but for adults or preteens 1 box barely feeds 2.

Pleasantly surprised

My kids only seem to eat "yellow" coloured mac and cheese, so I was hesitant about serving them white cheddar flavour. It took some convincing, but they ended up eating it all much to my surprise. My daughter said it wasn't as creamy as our usual brand but it still tasted really yummy. It's nice knowing there's a much healthier option when it comes to mac and cheese!

August 22, 2018

Trop bon pour toute la famille

Toute la famille l’adore , la sauce est crémeuse , à la fin de la cuisson je rajoute du brocoli et des petits pois, c trop bon.
    Kids and I love this style mac n cheese! I add some steamed broccoli and cauliflower, or peas and sausage to make it more of a meal: delish!
    I love it

A nice change

I was a little worried about this one when it came in the mail to try #gotitfree.
    I trust Annie's products, but I wasn't sure what the kids would think about the white cheddar and the shells (they can be purists at times).
    I shouldn't have been concerned. The kids gobbled these up in record time - they said it was creamy and delicious. A nice change from the standards.

Bon goût

J'ai reçu ce produit à essayer gratuitement grâce au Family Rated Club. Nous avons bien aimé ce macaroni à la maison. Il est goûteux et facile à préparer. Je n'achète jamais de produits bios mais ça pourrait changer grâce à ça. Il pourrait remplacer le Kraft dinner même.

August 22, 2018

A bit of a shocker for the kids?

My kids were a bit shocked at the white cheddar look and taste, but they loved eating it. I enjoyed every bite of it. I think they were just expecting orange KD. Pasta was creamy and rich, not bland at all. A few bites were a bit bolder than others, but that could be parts that I didn't mix as well. I'm a new "Annie's" consumer now. This was much better than Kraft.

0.8/5

Very disappointed

Received this to tryout for free but it arrived expired. So very disappointed and didnt try it...was looking forward for my kids to try something different.

Updated On: September 15, 2018

Thanks so much chickadvisor for sending me another one to try out. It definitely was a little more creamy then the mac and cheese one. And not so strong in taste. But my daughter loved it that it was different in shape and not the regular “rainbow” ones. Would definitely buy it!

August 22, 2018

Looks and tastes delicious!

We have tried several other Annie's mac and cheese, but this is our first time to try ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE and I have to say it is delish! My toddler is so excited seeing the "shell" pasta that made the dish more interesting for him.

August 22, 2018

Delicious and healthy Mac and cheese

I've tried Annie's Homegrown Shells & white cheddar macaroni& cheese.

This product is perfect for my kids because it's the healthiest of its kind, and therefore a great choice for my children.

It's super tasty and masks the flavour of broccoli and other veggies very well.

We all like it very much

Not bad at all :)

Very mild flavor, prefer a little stronger flavor but still very yummy. I'd recommend it. My son is a huge mac n cheese fan and he liked it but preferred out usual brand a little more. Plan on making the Classic Mac Cheese soon and see if that one is a bigger hit.