Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

August 26, 2018

Like home made mac and cheese

I had a very busy weeks with camps for my older daughter and swimming lessons for My younger and older daughters,I was so busy I didn't have time to prepare a lunch or dinner.
    So we tried Annie's Homegrown Shells & White cheddar macaroni and cheese.
    It doesn't contain GMO, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Instead contains real cheese and milk ingredients and 80% of ingredients are organic.
    Ingredients are very simple: organic pasta(organic wheat flour), dried cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, bacterial culture, salt, non animal microbial enzymes), whey, butter, skim milk, salt, sodium phosphate.
    This macaroni is very easy to prepare. You need to cook shells for 10 minutes and while they are draining you need to cook sauce for them using cheese mix from package and butter with milk from your fridge. Then combine everything and in 15 minutes you will have 2 plates of delicious mac and cheese for your kids and little for yourself.
    Me and my kids liked the taste and the texture. It was tasted like a home made mac and cheese.
    I like the box with lovely letter from Anne, informative list of ingredients and nutrition facts and easy to follow instruction. There is a cute little bunny and you need to "push tail to open " tiny whole for easy pouring macaroni into the pot, but(very funny part) you still need to open the box to take out the pouch with cheese mix. I will definitely recommend Shells&white;cheddar as a quick, easy and good option for lunch or dinner
    I received it free to try and review.

Tasty and flavourable

Great side dish on a weekday when I’m in a hurry.
    Easy to make, loved the organic ingredients, taste was cheesy and delicious.
    My kids loved it and liked the shell shapes.
    I will buy again.

August 25, 2018

Un macaroni vite fait et surprenant!

#gotitfree

Ayant déjà acheté un produit semblable au cheddar blanc d'une autre compagnie, je m'attendais à un produit peu goûteux et granuleux.

Quelle ne fût pas ma surprise de découvrir un excellent goût, une texture impeccable et des nouilles fermes.

J'en rachèterai sans aucun doute, j'ai adopté la marque Annie's!

Very delicious!

Loved this as an alternative to regular KD. Was very cheesy and definitely child approved. Only struggle with the price but since we don’t eat macaroni and cheese very often, I will spend the extra money knowing it has healthier ingredients.

the BEST (my FAV) mac and cheese

If you've never tried Annie's White Cheddar mac and cheese then boy oh boy are you missing out! Has a wonderful hint of that white cheddar fLavor & its not over-powering at aLL! I think that the price is fair considering it's not Like the cheap Low quaLity more popuLar brand mac & cheeses! A trick I use to make that cheese sauce the perfect consistency is after draining the pasta sheLLs, meLt 2-3tbsp of butter in the same pot you boiLed the macaroni in, add the 3 tbsp of miLk, then grab a whisk & sLowLy add the cheddar cheese package, whiLe whisking aLL those ingredients together (over the same boiLer you cooked the pasta on-but make sure its shut off)! I find that by making it this way, the texture of it is a million times better! -i would highly recommend this type of mac & cheese! -if you have never tried it before, wow are you missing out! DeLiSh!

Good product.

Overall this product was god. I would buy it again and was pleased that it was made with 80% organic ingredients and no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives. It tasted like a really wholesome product, but was not as creamy as our family usually likes. The flavour was great, however! I would recommend for all pasta loving families!

*I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

August 25, 2018

Good

It was good but i prefer the regular cheddar over this. Its creamy and tastes ok. It would be good for a quick meal even maybe throw in some veggies. Overall id buy again but it wouldnt be my first choice

My favourite flavour!

This is the best Annie's product I've tried so far. I love the flavour! It tastes fresh and good, and without any chemical-y taste that I've encountered with other brands. It's dead simple to make - the kind of thing you can trust the average 10 year old to make without needing to oversee the details.

I will be purchasing this brand and this flavour exclusively! :)

Mommy's Favourite 😋

I'm in love with the White Cheddar Mac & Cheese, my favourite by far. Its creamy and rich of flavour, doesnt take long to make and can be used as a side dish. I added chopped broccoli, carrots and green onion to my White Cheddar Mac & Cheese.

***Sorry Forgot to take a picture***

Yummo!!!! :)

I received a free product of Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese to test and review. This white cheddar flavor was delicious. Both my husband and 2 nieces also loved it. It's made with organic pasta which is a great thing for me and I love how it's made with real cheese from cows not treated with growth hormone. It also has 10g protein per serving which is amazing because I'm always trying to get extra protein into my diet.