Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

June 20, 2018

Great product

Love this perfume been using it for years! has a super sweet smell since it cotton candy but its great not a super over powering smell just a nice light fruity candy smell! i recommend trying it out !

May 12, 2018

One of my Favorites

I love this perfume, it is inexpensive, sweet smelling and lasts long. A few of my friends and family loved the smell and so I bought it for them as gifts

May 02, 2018

Love it!

I love this perfume. I usually use this if i'm just running around doing errands as its not expensive. Love the smell and lasts a long time. Very sweet sugary smells so the name definitely describes the smell.

April 11, 2018

Beautiful

This is THE BEST perfume in my opinion ! It smells so sweet (like candy) and the scent lasts forever ! Every time I wear this perfume I get complimented on the scent and mg husband also loves the scent. I love it so my h a bought a gift set as a backup so I could have the roller ball and hand lotion AS WELL ! By far, hands down 100% the best perfume I own !

April 03, 2018

MY FAVOURITE PERFUME

I’ve been wearing this perfume since I was 16 (I’m 29 now) and I’ll never change. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It smells like freshly baked cookies. I purposely stock up on bottles of this stuff when I see it’s on sale.

March 30, 2018

Sweet Reflection

If the color pink had a smell, Pink Sugar would be it! This perfume took me by surprise! I admit, I was baffled at first by its sickeningly sweet smell that I truly believed was overwhelming and immature in the bottle alone. I took one whif, sprayed a bit on my wrist, and then went to work. As my work day continued, I started picking up delightful waves that reminded me of a fresh shower and a cupcake factory rolled into one. The smell didn't linger in an annoying way but rather wafted in and out of my nose unexpectedly the rest of the afternoon. As I began to forget I was wearing anything at all, Pink Sugar gave me a gentle but firm reminder that I chosen it as my fragrance for the day. Pink Sugar is a definite picker-upper, with the sweet charms of teenage girlhood body sprays, but the lasting power of a woman's fragrance. This perfume is both a young woman's must-have and also a sexy and playful scent for the mature woman. Definitely recommended.

March 04, 2018

Trop de bon souvenir avec ce parfum

Je l’utilisais quand j’etais au secondaire, je ne sais même plus combien de flacons j’ai acheté tellement j’ai aimé ce parfum!! il est sucré mais pas trop et tient bien sur le corps.. N’hesitez pas c’est une merveille.

February 08, 2018
    California, United States

Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume

Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume smells really good. I like the hints of the cotton candy and a bit of the vanilla and caramel that comes through. I like how the scent stays on.

January 29, 2018

Lasts long

I received this perfume as a gift and I’m glad that I discovered it! It has such a sweet perfume and lasts for so long ! Everyone aska me what perfume do I wear when I put it :)

January 13, 2018

Smells like candy

Always get complemented when I wear it and it smells like candy it’s super sweet but I like perfumes like that. Awesome price and lasts long. One of my favourites.