Argan Magic Intensive Hair Oil Reviews
#1082 in Hair Care

January 21, 2018

Instant Shine

I have curly hair so even if i try my best to hydrate, my hair just doesn't have the same sheen as my sister's straight hair. I use this product after my shower so that all the good oil benefits really seep into my hair. Works great and I will never skip this step if I don't want a bad hair day.

November 16, 2017

The best hair product so far that i have used...

I love how this makes my hair shiny and smooth and it smells great. I was skeptical at first not sure it would actually work but it did work wonderd in my hair so shocked.

April 28, 2017

I first found this product at Winners and thought I'd give it a try. I have somewhat corse thick hair so I need all the extra conditioning I can get. Not only does this product smell great but it really helped tame my frizz. I went to the hairdressers and she couldn't get over how silky my hair felt. You don't need to apply much at all, dime size, so it lasts forever. Highly recommend this to those with dry or frizzy hair.

March 01, 2016

I love this product, it makes my hair feel amazing. Unlike other oils that make your hair greasy and nasty, this one is not like that! I highly recommend this product and will be purchasing again!

February 13, 2016

As a brunette who spent too many years bleaching her hair, I honestly don't know what kind of condition my hair would be in without this oil. A few drops after the shower and it dries so smooth and soft. Best beauty purchase all year!

January 30, 2015

i suffer from a really dry and sensitive scalp and when i use this stuff i feel ease!!!

November 07, 2014

I have long, thick, wavy hair that craves moisture and easily dries out. Over the years, I've tried countless serums to combat the frizzies that inevitably happen, especially when the air is damp or humid. None of them have really done well enough that I've kept using the product for any length of time. They either dirty up my hair or just plain don't work.

A few weeks ago I saw several Argan Magic hair products at Winners, and picked up a bottle of their Intensive Hair Oil with my fingers crossed. To my surprise, I quite like it! It isn't really heavy and I can actually get good coverage without overdoing it. My hair is left shiny and smooth and is definitely more protected from the curling iron and the elements. I've been out in damp weather a few times and my hair has barely frizzed!

I've since snapped up another bottle of Argan Magic Intensive Hair Oil because I'm not sure where else to buy it in Canada, and I'm afraid Winners will stop carrying it. I've also seen it at Homesense. This stuff is definitely worth trying if you've got hair similar to mine, so keep an eye out for it if you're in either store. Paid $12.99 for a pretty decent sized bottle that will surely last for a few months.