2.9/5
#708 in Shampoo

1.2/5

August 10, 2017

Worst Shampoo

I bought the shampoo and conditioner pack and it was a huge mistake. The bottles are huge and I can't return them so now I am stuck with this crappy product.

The shampoo does not lather at all. And even after washing with it twice, my hair still felt dirty afterwards.

Save your money! Don't buy!

2.0/5

July 27, 2017

Just not for me

I heard so many good things about this shampoo, but I was sadly disappointed. I have shoulder length, curly hair. The shampoo is light weight, and mildly scented, both great points, but I didn't feel like it lathered enough or provided a clean feel after use.

Conditioner had the same results. It felt light weight, which I liked, soft scent - not heavy and strong, again a plus, but unfortunately I didn't feel like it left my hair conditioned as I expected. My results seemed like I used a regular non-argan shampoo and conditioner

For the price [$25 Canadian] for both Shampoo [32oz with Pump] and Conditioner [32oz with Pump] seemed like a great deal; I felt there was good value for the money, but for quality and effectiveness my results were satisfactory.

April 11, 2017

I love this shampoo. Not only dowas it keep my hair looking shiny and smelling greattach but it also comes in a pump bottle which makes washing my hair so much easier. I recommend use with the conditioner

June 12, 2015

I love love love this shampoo and conditioner!!! It leaves your hair so soft and healthy looking, and the best thing about it is your hair does not feel greasy after 1 or 2 or even 3 days of not washing!!! Imagine that! It's great! Absolutely love it!!!