ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm Reviews

August 19, 2017

Wonderful lip balm

I received a full size tube of the Arrow Boost lip balm in my July 2017 Birchbox subscription box. I was rather disappointed initially because I had never heard of this brand and didn't know anything about the product. I was completely shocked when I put it on and it changed from clear to a beautiful pink gloss that makes your lips look healthy, kissable and definitely noticeable. I have to order at least 4 or 5 more so I can share with my sister and daughters as well as a couple for me. If you don't have this, get it. You will love it!

June 17, 2017

Actually tints lips

I've never heard of this brand when I received this lip balm. It goes on clear and instantly added a pink hue to my lips. The more I apply, the colour intensifies. I ever had people think it was lip stick because of how much colour is added to my lips.

July 09, 2016

I'll admit that I was skeptical about the "color changing" properties of this lip balm… I remember some terrifying ones from the 90's that turned my lips fluorescent pink.

Thankfully this lovely new product from Birchbox's new Arrow line is a smooth, unscented, balm that flushes my lips a rosary pink with more shine than Chapstick and less than a gloss. Perfect for an easy fresh faced look on the go.