3.4/5
Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar Reviews
#219 in Granola Bars

June 24, 2017

Great for a chocolate fix

I purchased these to try & curb my sugar cravings as they are low in sugar. I find they taste almost exactly like the coconut chocolate bars, only I don't feel completely guilty after eating them. They have been great for my mid afternoon snacks to give me a chocolate fix as well as take away hunger cravings. A bit expensive for only 5 bars but a great help for those of us like myself trying to start on a healthier diet without completely cutting yourself off from treats

March 09, 2017

I really love Atkins products! I'm a sucker for all the diet products out there. :) The coconut flavor with the chocolate is the PERFECT combo! I eat these snacks as well as other Atkins snacks from time to time. I love the no sugar and fiber benefits. Eating these kinds of products makes me feel like I'm making smarter choices while not sacrificing taste at all!! SO YUMMY.

2.7/5

July 11, 2016

I bought these mainly because I was needing a treat and I follow a Ketogenic diet. Normally I make my own stuff, but I just needed something as I was out. I picked this up at my local Grocery store. First of 8.99 for a box of 5 was ridiculous but I did it because it was that or cake - lol. What got my attention was the NET 2.6 grams of carbs. Once home and after already eating a bar, which tasted good, except for the lingering aftertaste. I read the back of the box. No matter how I tried, I could not make the math work to get to 2.6 net carbs. Also with Malitol it carries 1/2 of carbs as regular sugar. So I felt like I was "cheated" by a product that is specifically designed for weight loss, diabetics or like myself KETOGENIC eating.

1.2/5

June 16, 2016

These bars are so gross. I found the bar to be very dry and not sweet enough. It was very filling so it was good for a snack but I wouldn't purchase it again.

3.2/5

June 16, 2016

Ok so I don't know how healthy these are, they don't taste healthy b/c they taste like a chocolate bar. They're just like Bounty Bars, maybe a little better quality. These are delish and satisfying and really satisfy the sweet tooth. The chocolate coating is good quality and yummy, and I love the coconut bits in the bar and the sweetness to it. I think it's the same as choosing a chocolate bar as a snack, but it's a tad pricier.

March 31, 2016

I'm on a low carb/ Keto diet and I often miss chocolate. I love coconut and this tastes like a bounty bar. In Canada they're a bit expensive but they taste great and are low in sugar so if you can make them last (which is hard because they're delicious) they're worth it. Eating too many will give you a stomach ache from the sugar alcohols so be careful.

April 07, 2015

#GOTITFREE — What a great tasting bar! Delicious nutty coconut covered in a smooth chocolate. The coconut was not overly sweet or pasty tasting. I found this bar filling and I enjoyed eating every last bite. I would definitely purchase this product.