Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix Reviews

Ranked #890 out of 2368 in Grocery

Aunt Jemima Complete Pancake Mix Buttermilk are easy to prepare. Just add water to create a stack of fluffy and delicious pancakes. They are also low in fat and are a good source of calcium and iron.

April 12, 2017

Nice and fluffy pancakes ,easy directions and whole family loves these the only thing I wish is that the pancake mix came In a resealable container.Also good for using as a batter on hot dogs or fruit

February 11, 2017

I like pancakes, but i have to be in the mood for them, and when i am i turn to Aunt Jemima's pancake mix, for it being brand name, its a very good price. I love how creamy the batter get's and how fluffy and rich tasting the pancakes are! Aunt jemima makes amazing products!

February 02, 2017

By far the best pancake mix on the market. Turns out perfect and fluffy every single time. Love the flavour and they are delicious topped with so many different ideas. Pb & jam, syrup, fresh or canned fruit and whipped cream. Yum!

February 01, 2017

I think this is the best pancake mix out there. Aunt Jemima products have been around in my family since I can remember and I use them all the time! They are so easy to make and does not take any time at all! It's not expensive at all to buy and there's more than one type which is nice! You can get this at any supermarket and anyone would be crazy to pass this up! Also goes so well with the Aunt Jemima syrup!

February 01, 2017

So yummy, a weekend Wintery once in a blue moon indulgence. The taste is oh so good. They are so easy to whip up and turn out fluffy every time. We made them a few weeks ago, piled strawberries and syrup, oh soooooo darn good. Super easy and super value.

October 03, 2016

I've been eating these since I was a kid. Reminds me of my grandmothers homemade pancakes. Tastes delicious! I never measure, just add water, and they make the perfect pancake every time!

March 04, 2016

This is the best pancake mix there is. All you have to do is add water and cook them. My kids alway ask for them. They even always want them for supper. We add cool whip to them.

February 06, 2016

These pancakes are good. Quick and easy to make in the morning, and pair great with the syrup. Not better than pancakes made from scratch but if you need a quick meal this is the one to get. Just add water and you're good to go.

December 30, 2015

Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix;

SO BAD i KNOW
    synehtic and artificial flavours
    but turn out so good and yummy
    eat NOT VERY OFTEN
    but when I make, so fast and works out!!!

December 30, 2015

My family loves pancakes and I don't always like making them from scratch so this mix is super easy to make and pancakes are made in minutes