Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #332 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

July 09, 2017

Most amazing nail polish I have ever tried!

I received this nail polish in an ipsy glam back, color 4 alarm fire. It is truly the most amazing polish I have ever used. The staying power it has in incredible! I can get 2 - 3 weeks of nice looking polish on my feet in the summer with no chips or peeling. Amazing full coverage and goes on so smoothly.

The only downside is I can't find it locally to purchase. I was going to buy online, but the shipping is the same cost as buying 3 bottles

May 31, 2016

I received this nail polish in the colour Safety Orange in my Ipsy page. I have to say at first the colour did not appeal to me because of how bright it was! Then I decided to give it a shot on my toes and it looks fantastic! The colour is opaque with two coats applied. I have had the polish on my toes for two weeks without any chipping!

March 09, 2016

I got this from a friend. She received it in her ipsy bag. This is by far the BEST nail polish I have tried. It covers evenly in one coat, dries quickly, no streaking, stays on without chipping, shiny.. I can't say enough good things about it! I will definitely be buying this product in the future!

February 13, 2016

I received this nail polish in one ofmy Ipsy glambag and I really like it! I dont wear nail polish much because it always seem to chip and fade away fast but not this polish. I have it in the color Inky Dinky which is a deep dark purple color and its so nice. When you apply it, the polish is a bit thicker because it gives you that "gel effect" which is really nice. When it dries it leaves your nails really shiney and lasts a long time as well. Love this polish and would like to try other colors someday!

October 27, 2015

Love this polish! Have the shade Inky Dinky. It goes on really nicely and it super shiny. It's lasted quite long on my nails as well.

July 23, 2015

Great colour
    Great coverage in one coat
    Dries fast
    Last up to 8 days no chips

1.7/5

June 24, 2015

I was not a fan of this product. It chips extremely easily and doesn't stay on my nails. It will even peel off in places. Don't recommend it.

June 16, 2015

I love this nail polish! You apply a coat and it goes on very thick and dries pretty fast. Ive had mine on for 3 days and it still looks good as new which usually for me is chipped within a few hours!