Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner- Avocado & Australian Jojoba Oil- (236 ml) Reviews
#77 in Conditioner

May 01, 2021

My hair loves it!

My hair loves this product, normally I can't win..my hair gets too frizzy in the heat and bone dry in the cold but this was a life saver! It gives my hair the love and life it needs no matter what the weather is like outside! I have to use a bit more than I'd like just given the texture and volume of my hair but other than that it's become a staple in my hair routine!

April 29, 2021

Best product for mixed kids

I have 2 daughters who are half Jamaica / Canadian. I have used mannnnnyyyyy products for their hair. Because they are mixed their hair dries out really fast. I love the 3 minute moisture as it keeps their hair hydrated which is what it needs.

April 03, 2021

I would buy again just for the smell alone !

As soon as you squirt it on your hands the smell fills your whole bathroom. It's so silky smooth. My hair smells amazing for days before I wash it again.

March 10, 2021

Smells great! Very moisturizing

Would definitely buy this again. It is very moisturizing on my long thick, dry hair and smells amazing. The bottles are easy to open in the shower with wet soapy hands. The price is very low, it is a great value.

March 05, 2021

Good for the price

It leaves my hair smooth and easier to detangle, not the best conditioner out there, but I find it really affordable, plus it has a pleasant smell that gets impregnated in my hair after shower

February 15, 2021

Not the best list of ingredients, but does a great job

I usually try to avoid products that has SLS in it and other not so good components, but loved the package and the whole idea of Aussie 3 minute miracle moist conditioner and it did a great job! My hair has never been so smooth and silky and soft!

February 15, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Has a waxy silicone feel to it, not very moisturizing

I have purchased Aussie's entire line recently. So I decided to try this 3 minute miracle deep conditioner. My hair doesn't like it to be honest. It feels waxy and silicone like, and it didn't penetrate into my hair. It washed right off and took the moisture along with it. I rather use their avocado conditioner to be honest. All the rest of their line is great, including their leave-in. But this one is a pass for me.
    Hope this honest review helps:)