Aussie 7N1 conditioner Reviews
#77 in Conditioner

August 05, 2018

The best

I never use any other conditioner. I spent a year trying to find conditioner that was both great with my very long hair as well as not killing my budget and i landed on this miracle worker. No matter what is going on with my hair it always fell 100% better after a good condition :)

August 01, 2018

Marie Gagne

This conditioner is amazing!! I have frizzy thick curly hair and it definitely helps tame my frizz and smooths my hair leaving it very soft and manageable.

March 16, 2018

Wonderful

I use this every second day! Leaves my hair smooth, conditioned and hydrated. . Cannot beat the price. Works better for me than some higher priced conditioners. I have naturally curly hair & works great when I leave it natural or straighten it.

March 08, 2018

A nice finishing lroduct

This conditioner does not disappoint. The product spread through the hair nicely, rinsed out well, and left no residue. I did not have to use an excessive amount to get the job done; huge perk since I have an abundance of hair.