Aveda Dry Remedy Conditioner
Good

Aveda Dry Remedy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 677 in Conditioner

February 24, 2017

so glad i switched to this line! This conditioner isn't like your normal conditioners for texture.. and you don't need to use alot either. It acts like a detangler , and smells great!! My hair is soft, fluffy, shiny, and smooth after using this line. I don't think i will ever go back to drugstore brands .

May 09, 2016

Amazing line, I have the shampoo, conditioner and mask. All are wonderful products. The whole line is quite pricy but you need so little product to get the job done. I have very long hair and I generally need less than a mL of conditioner, so a single smaller bottle lasts a very long time. The line has done wonders for my hair, usually after highlighting my hair gets fairly dry and tangly, after the conditioner it is no longer a problem and my hair looks healthy and smooth. My only issue is with the conditioner is that you have to rinse your hair extremely well, if there is even the slightest residue left it weighs your hair down and makes it look greasy, but a slightly longer rinse remedies that problem. If you have dry or damages hair this is a miracle.

Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks