Aveda Madder Root Color Conditioner Reviews
#356 in Conditioner

April 10, 2017

Like most Aveda products, this product works very well and you pay big bucks for it to do so. I used this after dying my hair more of a copper red ( I am a naturally redhead) and my hair stylist recommended it to me to maintain the colour. it definitely helped maintain the colour but be warned it is super messy and required extra cleaning of my shower curtain due to the colour in it.

June 18, 2016

This product is amazing for maintaining red color or highlights in your hair between colourings. It brightens up the red everytime you use it and people will actually ask you if you just coloured your hair after you use it! Warning tho it will stain your hands if not careful.

October 22, 2015

Like the shampoo this stuff deposits red into my hair keeping it fresh, vibrant 24/7. This absolutely is the best hair duo for any bright red head out there. It's pricy but still worth it completely and you don't need a lot for each use. It makes my hair feel super soft without being weighed down, heavy with buildup. It also smells very natural and earthy. Love it!