4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

Its ok

This fell short of my expectations. I live aveeno but this mask did nothing for my skin. The peel off is fun but removes nothing and doesnt leave my skin feeling any different. I will not buy this product.

May 01, 2019

Un beau produit aveeno à découvrir

J ai reçu se produit gratuitement à essayée j avais très hâte. Je n ai pas été déçu. Un produit facile à appliqué et à retiré. Il faut mettre une couche uniforme sur le visage. Belle ddécouverte pour moi.💗💗💗

Love this face mask!

I really enjoy using this face mask. It smells wonderful and it peels off nicely without hurting my skin. It doesn’t hurt my face hairs and it’s gentle. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft. I love the packaging. It’s easy to squeeze out the product. It really exfoliates and leaves my skin looking and feeling really great. Thank you chick advisor for the lovely free sample.

0.5/5

May 01, 2019

Wasn’t even slightly satisfied.

I’m going to start off by saying that this product was so disappointing. I had high hopes for it, I love using face masks and especially more recently I’ve begun trying numerous brands. I’ve always considered Aveeno to be a good brand and figured this peel-off mask would be a hit. It wasn’t!
    First of all, the nozzle to squeeze the product out is tiny, like the size of what cake decorators use for writing on cakes. So only a little came out at a time and I prefer to get a whole bunch of it out to spread across my face in one big swoop. The product is sticky, it honestly seemed like it was a bottle of Elmer’s glue with colouring and fragrance in it. It was really messy to apply. Took a really long time to dry and then hurt like crazy peeling off. I did anticipate that the peeling part would hurt a little though! It didn’t seem to really have any effect on my skin however but all in all I like to try things a couple times before I completely write them off so I am going to continue using the product to see how I feel about it later.

Super great mask!

I loved this mask! For starters it has a pleasant smell, and secondly it did not hurt like heck when I went to pull it off. My face was nice and soft after and it felt fresh. Will definitely keep using! #gotitfree

May 01, 2019

Easy to use and firming!

I received this complimentarily from ChickAdvisor and I’m so glad I did. I loved using it because it was so easy to use and smells great. It dries pretty quick and you can feel the firmness as soon as you peel the mask off. I’ve been using it every other day and I can’t wait to try the other masks from Aveeno!

May 01, 2019

Really effective in uprooting impurities

I like how efficiently it uproots impurities, unclogs pores and clears blackheads/whiteheads. Immediately after peeling, skin looks and feels smooth. My only concern is it makes the skin dehydrated and to tackle that I slather a lot of moisturizer to compensate for the loss of water. For the anti-aging effect, I did not notice any visible improvements in fine lines and skin tightening but yes it does make the skin smooth and soft by uprooting impurities without causing any breakouts. I think it will make a good face mask for the upcoming summer season.

2.7/5

May 01, 2019

Big price tag for a small tube

Unfortunately I was mostly disappointed with the Aveeno absolutely ageless pre-tox peel off mask. I did like the scent and the colour but that is about it. Firstly, the tune is very small and I could imagine only getting 5-6 uses out of it, therefore the price is too much. The mask hurts to peel off (like most peel off masks) and I didn’t notice any noticeable difference in my skin afterwards.
    I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

2.8/5

Je n’ai pas tant aimé

Je n’ai pas tant aimé ce masque. On ne sent pas l’effet exfoliant promis. J’aime quand on sent que ma peau est propre et libérée de ses impuretés après un masque et je n’ai pas eu cet effet avec celui-ci.

2.7/5

It's fine

I tried out my peel off face mask and I have to say- I wish this was just a clay or gel mask! It helps tighten pores which I love, and the smell and consistency are good. My issue is with the actual peeling- I find it SO difficult to peel off, even when I've used a generous amount. I have used some peel off masks in the past and they've been better for peeling. When I went to take it off, I wound up needing to use a cloth and water anyways (then I also wound up with the purple mask stuck all over my sink), not the most ideal.
    I really like Aveeno products, and if this was a gel or clay mask I think I would be all over it and willing to purchase, but this one isn't for me. Since it is effective for tightening pores, I don't think it is a total loss which is why I am still willing to suggest people try it- probably best for those that love peel masks and prefer them over other kinds.
    If Aveeno has other masks come out I will still give them a shot since I do like their products!

Updated On: May 01, 2019

Note: Got it free! Via product review, thanks Aveeno & Chick Advisor!