Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil Reviews

December 14, 2017

great product!

My daughter started getting dry elbows and knees and we tried everything. This product actually made it go away for once and for all. Highly recommend

August 02, 2017

Rend la peau très douce

Cette crème a été la première crème hydratante que j'ai acheté. Elle sent bonne et rend la peau merveilleusement douce. Ma peau reste hydratée pour plusieurs heures, voir presque 24 heures avec cette crème. Je n'avais pas de problème de peau morte même après rasage sur mes jambes. L'odeur est très légère donc si vous n'aimez pas les lotions qui dégage une forte odeur, cette crème est définitivement pour vous. Je vous la recommande!

June 27, 2017

Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil

I love the Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil. I personally love the oily consistency and feel to this lotion. I love using this after shaving my legs, it makes them so smooth and soft. The smell is one of my favorites when it comes to aveeno lotions. Not too strong but still leaves a pleasant scent on your skin.

June 01, 2017

As a child, I had eczema. My pediatrician recommended Aveeno, so I have grown up to use many of their products. I love to use the oil, because it smooths the skin. Aveeno is really child-friendly. For adults, there are many other alternatives out there.

May 26, 2017

This moisturizer is a cut above the rest. Use it after shower and through the day on my hands. Much more effective than the other brands. Have purchased this product time and time again!

May 22, 2017

nice light moisturizer that works well and does not leave you feeling greasy. Refreshing anf light. Good product. Lasts throughout the day leaving skin nourished.

May 18, 2017

I love aveeno products. They always leave my skin feeling silly smooth and hydrated. They are gentle on my sensitive skin and works great for my cousin's skin as well, with normal skin!

May 16, 2017

Goes nice on skin , easy to apply , leaving skin nice and mouisurized throughout the day best to put on when coming out of shower your pores will love it

May 14, 2017

J'adore les produits Aveeno et je m'en sers tous les jours. Ils sont excellents, de très bonnes qualités et à des prix parfaitement acceptable mais je les achète surtout lorsqu'ils sont en spécial.

May 12, 2017

Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil is the best body lotion on the market to treat dry, flacks, itchy and sun destressed skin. I live in Alberta and during the winter I suffer from dry skin due to our harsh winds and fiercely cold weather. Applying this lotion while your skin is still damp locks the moisture in your body. With the added moisture oil your skin feels smooth, highly moisturized and silky.
    I also use this lotion in the summer months especially when I have been in the sun so that my skin remains supple and dewy looking. I also use Aveeno body wash to lock more moisture in my skin. It is very lightly scented and creamy. Available at a wide assortment of stores. Worth every penny!