Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil Reviews

April 26, 2021

Lightly scented and moisturizing

I loved this moisturizer. It was lightly scented and does not leave a greasy feel after I applied it. However, I would prefer for it to last a bit longer since I felt as though I needed to re-apply multiple layers when my skin was feeling extra dry.

April 13, 2021

Smooth!

This made my dry skin feel so smooth after having a shower. With winter just behind us my skin needed moisture and this gave it. Soaked in fast to my skin giving me the moisture to feel smooth all day.

April 08, 2021

Love

Aveeno is one company who never disappoints me! This product leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, and adds a nice shine to fresh clean skin. The best part of this product is how it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or doesn’t have random things sticking to you(such a lint balls) and whatever else from being sticky.
    It hydrates skin too!! I see improvement by a week with daily use!

April 03, 2021

Leaves my skin silky smooth

As soon as I apply it to my skin I feel instant relief of itchy dry skin. I would recommend to anyone who has dry itchy skin . 10/10 my favorite lotion on the market.

March 23, 2021

Best

I like it so much. I like how feel my skin when I put the cream on me. So soft and nourish. I really buy this product because I like the price and the quality.

January 27, 2021

Amazing smell and rapid action

L'odeur d'huile d'amande douce est juste vraiment agréable, pas trop agressante, et c'est une des principales raisons pour lesquelles j'ai racheté cette crème!! Petit bémol (pas un problème pour moi, mais autant vous avertir au cas où ça l'est pour vous) : comme mentionné sur la boîte, c'est une huile et non pas une crème normale, il est donc normal qu'il reste du gras sur le bout de vos doigts après en avoir mis, mais sinon elle est parfaite!

January 19, 2021
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

The best moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin

I cannot wait to buy this product again. I use it straight after shower and it leaves the skin soft, supple and moisturized. The formula is non greasy and the skin feels hydrated for pretty much the whole day.
    The only thing that I found fussy was the pump bottle as the product is thick when little is left in the bottle, it is a struggle to take it out.

October 06, 2020

Super soft product

This cream works really well on my skin as it is extremely soft and doesn't have a strong smell. I personally used it on my new tattoos as recommended by my artist as it doesn't dry the skin and is suitable for even damaged skin. Would recommend for any types of skin.

February 21, 2020

Amazing moisturizer

I have been using this product for years it’s amazing works so well on my dry skin. I find it last long unlike some other products I have used. I recommend this to anyone

January 17, 2020

Cant live with out you!

This is my most favorite moisturizer. It is simply impeccable. It moisturizes deep into your skin and does not just sit on top like some other products out there. Dont let "oil" fool you. It IS NOT greasy. Leaves your skin soft and the smell is amazing!