• Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Overnight Cream
  • Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Overnight Cream

Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Overnight Cream Reviews

Ranked #1155 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

This intensely nourishing, all over body cream with natural colloidal oatmeal and shea butter extract is specially formulated to help soothe night - time itch associated with dry skin so you can sleep more peacefully.  The patented formula starts working on contact and is clinically shown to moisturize through the night for long - lasting relief and skin that looks and feels healthier.  This fast - absorbing cream contains no added fragrance and is good even for sensitive skin.

March 06, 2017

I love this overnight cream. My hands suffer very badly especially during the winter months from dry skin and cracking and this cream helps relieve the dryness very well. It's very nourishing and doesn't leave a sticky film on my hands like some other creams do. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2016

I have eczema that tends to act up during the summer, resulting in very itchy hands. I find the Aveeno intense relief overnight is one of the only creams that don't exacerbate my condition. I love how soft it makes my hands feel, and I also love the fact that it is fragrance free. Although it is an overnight cream, I find myself applying it during the day as well. Great product at an affordable price!

March 22, 2016

I love this hand cream. I have extremely dry skin and in the winter it tends to crack with all the hand washing and dishes I do. I usually apply it after washing to keep my hands soft. it smells great, and doesn't leave your hands feeling oily.

December 07, 2014

Holy grail item right here. I have such dry skin come winter time that it always looks like I have just had a chemical peel. But i discovered this and my skin now always looks fresh and dewy every morning. Pricey for a drugstore lotion but worth every penny

May 27, 2014

this product is amazing, I love all the aveeno products

March 28, 2014

I absolutely recommend this product to everyone. I have super rough dry hands and occasionally when I've forgotten to apply hand cream for a few days, my hands will crack and bleed in the knuckle area. I have discovered however, that when I wash my hands with whatever soap, and add simply some white sugar in my hands as I'm lathering my hands, that my hands stay in much better and softer condition than just using soap. Then I apply the Aveeno intense relief cream after, and I can't tell you how incredible my hands feel after. If I do this consistently a few times, I have hands that I don't feel embarrassed about. I will even willingly shake hands in greeting people. Love, love, love this product.

March 27, 2014

I am constantly cleaning something and as a result have crocodile hands, as my 3 year old says. Since using the Aveeno Active Naturals intense relief overnight cream I have noticed a huge difference! My scales are gone and my hands feel soft and supple gain

February 23, 2014

Got it on sale, and it's been awesome. Really really works well.

September 03, 2013

I liked it. It was like a yoghurty feel on my face. It did not leave any oily residue after putting it on and it was highly moisturizing!

September 03, 2013

After applying it at night, my face is fresh and smooth and fresh in the morning.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo