Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Fragrance Free Body Wash Reviews

August 08, 2020

fragance free

Best ...aveeno Body wash, it’s so moisturizing, fragance free and does not irritate my skin. You just need a little bit , to wash your all body. It’s very good

August 08, 2020

Excellent for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and it has always been a challenge to find products that work for me. This product does not irritate my skin and it also doesn't dry it out. I am very happy with the overall quality and cost of this product and use it everytime I shower.

June 19, 2020

Very moisturizing body wash

I love aveeno Body wash, it’s so moisturizing, fragance free and does not irritate my skin. You just need a little bit , to wash your all body. It’s very affordable and accessible at your local drugstore.

April 22, 2020
    Washington, United States

I could not wait for this to arrive

A couple months back I was itchy like crazy from dry skin and likely due to irritants from laundry detergent. It seemed like a good idea to pick something with no added fragrances or ingredients that would likely lead to further irritation. This has worked great. My skin has calmed down and the itchiness is gone. I think I'll stick with this.

October 19, 2019

Sensitive Skin RELIEVER

I LOVE this product. I always have a challenge with finding body washes that don't irritate my skin - then I discovered Aveeno! It moisturizes, and soothes your skin and is an essential for every shower!

October 05, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Perfect scent free clean.

As a nurse, I have to mind what I smell like to my patients to prevent any issues with their health flaring up. This is the first body wash that actually is scent free and cleans without stripping moisture away from my skin. I pretty much use just this and nothing else.

October 04, 2019

Since buying it the first time it is now the only use now!

I am very sensitive to scented products and have finally found one that doesn’t make me sneeze! I have returned to buy this body wash many times! Not only is it fragrance free it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!

August 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this Stuff!

Love this body wash for my sensitive skin! The formula is so creamy I can also use it to shave my legs! It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves it soo soft! I even have my husband hooked. Definitely recommend!

August 13, 2019

great moistuizer

I have extremely dry skin, this is the only product I use. Fragrance free. Great moisturizer. Helps heal dry skin. Keep irritation away. Love this product.

July 05, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

Perfect for sensitive skin. A lot of body washes make me very itchy! This one did not do this though. Not a strong fragrance, lathers nicely. Great price.